Why are there children here?

Taemin and his baby Hyung's

(I just want to say that some words might be differnt as im from the UK and we use differnt words :s But im sure you will know what it is. Enjoy. )

 

 

 

Taemin was awoken the next day by the sound of a baby crying he groaned in his sleep hiding under covers but as he became more alert as he awoken the crying got louder he pulled himself from his cocoon of covers and turned to Minho bed.

‘Whose baby is-huh?’

He looked over seeing a small baby left on his boyfriends bed wriggling around many questions quizzed his mind for a moment ‘’whose was it, why is it here, has Minho had an affair and now got a child’’ he shook his head ‘Nah Minho wouldn’t do that to me’ he stood from his bed and to the small baby.

‘Hey little guy, where did you come from?’.

He picked up the small baby and was surprised it was a small item of clothing dropped. He picked it up recognising it as Minho’s boxers. Looking at the Baby who was sobbing silently their eyes met.

‘MINHO –hello –why is there a baby?’ Taemin said aloud he put the baby now quiet baby back down on the bed and walked out of his room ‘HELLO?’

Walking over to the other rooms ‘Hyung’ the small bedroom door opened and a young male child about 4 years old wearing an oversized t-shirt walked out ‘Minnie?’ he said.

‘‘Why are there kids the house’’ Taemin thought he went down on his knees and looked at the child ‘Hey what are you doing in there, where is Onew Hyung?’

The small child pointed to his chest ‘Me Onew’ and smiled. Taemin laughed ‘Aww your cute – but where is Onew Hyung?

‘Me Onew –Minnie me Onew!’ The child stamped his foot.

Taemin frowned and jumped as the sound of two young voices fighting in the next room. He ran to the other room and found two children one about 3 years old and the other maybe 2, they were both stark fighting talking in small babble.

‘What the hell’ the older one of the too turned to Taemin and pointed ‘Tae-me’ the other child starred wide eyes and clung onto Taemin right leg ‘TAE!’

‘I don’t understand’ he looked at the boy who was pointing at him, to the one clung on his leg he starred at him for a moment ‘Key –is that you?’ the small boy nodded against his leg. He looked to the other boy ‘Jonghyun?’ The other boy nodded. He turned around to see child ‘Onew Hyung’ he said. The Boy smiled.

Taemin ran from to his room and starred at the small baby ‘Minho Hyung’ he whispered. He picked the baby up and gasped.

He looked around as his small Hyung’s stood around him ‘Why are you children?’.

~

Taemin ran to his neighbour apartment door banging as he knocked ‘HELLO –I NEED HELP! The neighbour lady opened the door.

‘What do you want?’ she said.

Taemin paused as he thought about how he was going to say this. ‘My-I need –This sounds stupid-do you have any nappies and children’s clothes?’

The lady frowned ‘Huh?’

‘I need some children’s clothes?’

The lady turned back into her house and brought a box out ‘you are lucky I did a clear out of my kid’s clothes last week I haven’t got around the taken them to the charity shop’ Taemin grinned.

‘Thanks you don’t happen to have any nappies do you?’

The lady frowned once again ‘I have some fake ones for my daughter’s dolly’.

Taemin shrugged ‘it will do –thanks’ he took the box and brought them inside. He starred at the small children in the living room ‘Oh –what do I do?’ Minho cried from across the room laid on the floor against a pillow.

~

Taemin went thought the clothes holding them up to the children Key grabbed some and held them holding them up ‘put on?’ Taemin helped dress Key and Jonghyun while Onew attempted to dress himself he winced as some of the clothes was too tight and the only ones to fit him was girls clothes. Taemin then scooted over to Minho and put one of the fake dolly nappies on sadly it was a little tight so Taemin wrapped a towel around him instead there was a small baby grow in the box and Taemin dressed him.

It wasn’t that Taemin was taking this well, he was just too shocked and praying that it was a dream and he wakes up soon.

But after a hour of it not changing Taemin started to freak out, he paced around the room ‘Why are you children who do I tell –what if they take you away and I’m left one my own-are you playing a trick on me –if it cause I didn’t apologies yesterday?’ he shook Onew by the shoulders scaring the now younger ‘WHAT DO I DO?’

 

 

(My original version has less on this part but tying up online i found myself adding more to make sence :s )