The Drink from SA

Taemin and his baby Hyung's

(Next chapter should be a little longer more to come :) )

 

 

 

The Five boys had eaten there takeaway and Jonghyun brought out a bottle of wine he said it was given by the SA music company, The SA company was the Singer Academy that wanted to just as popular as SM the drink was a way of being friends. Jonghyun poured the drink into four glasses.

‘Can i have some Hyung’ Taemin pouted

‘No you’re not old enough yet’

‘Please i won’t tell anyone’

‘No’

‘I HATE YOU GUYS’

Taemin stomped his foot he kicked the table causing some of the items to fall and leaving his leftover scraps he ran to his room hearing Key shouting something about leaving a mess and apologising.

Later in that evening Taemin feeling a little thirsty came downstairs he swigged down his water and turned to the main room he found his older Hyung’s giddy and sprawled around.

‘Are you guys drunk?’

‘Taeminnie’ Minho sang grinning at the younger. ‘Have you come to –HIC-say sorry’ he giggled. Then Minho gripped onto Taemin’s leg and cuddled it.

 ‘Taeminnie – i loooorrveeee yoou’

Taemin rolled his eyes and pulled Minho hands from his leg ‘Get off –you guys need to go to bed’  

Minho wobbled as he tried to stand and leaned closer to kiss the Maknae his mouth open as he breathed.  

‘Eww you stink –get away’ Taemin said waffling his hand near his face.

The three other boys on the floor howled with laughter Onew laughed so much he slipped from the chair and onto his bottom. ‘HA MINHO STINKS’ Jonghyun said loudly leaning into Key beside him on the floor. Taemin sighed loudly.

‘I’m going to bed –Night’

Taemin headed from the living room to the stairs halfway up he was grabbed from around the waiste behind and he squeaked in surprise ‘Minho let me go’ he said as the smell of Minho breath hit his nose Taemin turned slightly and covered his Hyung’s smelly breathing mouth.

‘Why –i stink’ he mumbled into the hand.

Taemin didn’t reply but pulled his Hyung by the hand into their shared bedroom as he got to the door he paused as his older Hyung’s Key and Jonghyun who was face stumbled past them to their room. ‘I call top’ one mumbled between the kiss Taemin wasn’t sure which one. Onew was behind staggering on the stairs ‘YAH! I don’t want to see that again –i’m sleeping in there’ he staggered again over to the small spare room.

‘Maybe you should move into their full time’ Taemin said as Onew shut the door. He opened his bedroom door and pulled Minho in. Taemin pushed Minho onto his bed and removed his socks then jogging bottoms.

‘AH Lee Taemin your stripping me’ Minho giggled. Trying to cover his bare legs, He sat up slightly and pulled his shirt only to get it stuck half way.

‘Help it dark’ he yelled.

Taemin removed the shirt before being grabbed around the waist and pulled on top of Minho ‘I want you Taeminnie’ the elder said puckering his lips and making a hum noise. ‘MWAH Kiss me’

Taemin wafted his face again trying to hold his breath ‘No Minho Hyung you are drunk –and you stink-maybe tomorrow when you’re sober’

Minho let the younger go and pouted ‘Oh’ he laid back into his bed and mumbled something unnecessary. Taemin rolled his eyes he climbed into his own bed 'Night Minho i love you'

Minho huffed in reponse Taemin turned over in his bed and snoozed sleep taking over completely.

 

 

 

(The next day is when everything changed :) next chapter soon)