Final.

Taemin and his baby Hyung's

 

(So this is the end, i can really think what else to add so it only short but yeah i really enjoyed writing this story and it didnt to my notebook version but seemed way better also my most viewed story i've started some new stories and a new Jongkey fic if you intrested please check it out :D ENJOY!)

 

 

Finally after a week Taemin was back on the dance floor dancing to the music on his iPod in the dance studio and now the clubs. Today was his birthday he was finally of age and tonight he would have his first alcoholic drink but funnily enough his Hyung’s since being children had never been too keen on alcoholic drinks especially if they were ordered from /by someone else.

Taemin on the other hand was gulping glass after glass of shots and beer. Swaying on the dance floor and basking in the moment.

On the way home he showed his drunkenness.

‘HYYYYUUUUNNNNGGG’S I LOOORRVVVEEEE MY HYY-hic-NGG’S hehehehe’

Minho whom was carrying the younger in a piggy back, shook his head ‘how did he manage to get this drunk –why wasn’t we watching him’.

The others shook their heads ‘Sorry Minho that girl was totally distracting’ Onew giggled.

‘I kind of had something on my face’ Key smirked glancing at Jonghyun.

‘HHHYYYYUUUUNNGGGGAA ARE YOU GOING TO CHANGE TO BABY AGAIN, I LOVVED MY HYUNGS AS –HIC- BABIES aaaaaahh sooooo cuteee’ . Taemin rolled slightly almost falling from Minho.

‘Taemin-ah why drink so much’ Minho muttered changing to hold him bridal style.

‘Cause Taemin is big now’ he said happily ‘I’m a man’.

Onew shuffled over ‘No Tae –you became a man when you came to save us’

The younger blinked at him then smiled goofily ‘Really –YAAAAAY –I’M I’m a man now, rawwr’   

The five boys finally got home they put the Maknae to bed and slept themselves ready to taunt the younger with the huge hangover he would receive in the morning.

~

3 weeks past and Taemin once again had left a small rubbish pile on the table. ‘Yah Lee Taemin you clean this up right now!’

Taemin was running away laughing, ‘Not today’ he said. He ran up half the stairs only to turn to see why his boyfriend hadn’t grabbed him yet. He slowly turned and walked into the room. Minho Jonghyun and Onew were cleaning up his mess.

‘What are you doing’ he said snatching the stuff from their hands.

‘Just payback for everything you did to us Tae’

The younger looked dumbfounded for a second before Key patted his back ‘Dinner in a bit, clean up’

Taemin glanced at him with piercing eyes ‘but, why?!’

Key smiled ‘you might be the baby, but you are really the man, we’ll never forget what you did for us ’

Taemin stood there with his eyes wide and mouth slightly ajar until a smirk came along his lips, if he was going to get this special treatment then he was going to use it to the best of his abilities.

‘Hyung’s –you know cause I save you and everything –could you buy me three weeks worth of Banana milk’

Jonghyun popped his head in the room ‘I get you it Taemin, don’t worry’

A evil smirk crossed his lips and he smiled.

 

The end.

 

 

(Lame ending aish if i can think of a better one i'll change it hope you enjoyed and thanks to all who subscribed.

Pleeeease check other old/new)

>>One shots>>

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/440977/the-jongho-kiss-and-the-response-2min-jongho-jongkey

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/447823/let-s-visit-minho-hyung-2min-death-shinee-onjongkey-2minangst

>>Still to be completed. >>>

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/438564/magic-shinee-2min-angst-jongkey-shinee--taeminxminho-2minangst

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/449137/joining-sm-s-acadamy-angst-jongkey-shinee--jongkey2min-jongtaeho

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/438253/shinee-20-years-later-jonghyun-kibum-minho-onew-shinee-taemin

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/447080/mine-abuse-onjongkey-taekai-yaio-2minangst-2minangst

>>Completed.>>>

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/438246/minho-hyung-or-minho-noona-2min-kidnap-minho-taemin-2min-taemin2minangst-2minangst

 

(Okay enough promoting thanks to all :D :D xx Choi GiGi )