The drink owner.

Taemin and his baby Hyung's

(Small chapter update, cause im tired. Zzz enjoy)

 

 

 

6 Weeks later.

 

‘NO DONT HURT HIM’ Taemin screamed.

The nurse holding the twirling blunt Saw in her hand paused as it drew near to Minho’s palm.

‘Taemin look its fine it won’t hurt you’. Minho chuckled as he placed his palm against it.

The younger starred wide eyes at the (what he called) ‘‘weapon’’ He then gripped hold of Minho’s hand and squeezed tightly clenching his eyes.

‘Do it –do it quick’ he whimpered.

The nurse put the small blade saw against the pot on his leg. Dragging the blade along creating a small line to release it. She then moved over to his arm and did the same on his potted arm.

‘All done’ she spoke softly moving the leg pot first. Finding a few small straws stuffed there which Taemin had used to try and scratch it with.

Taemin opened his eyes and starred at his leg. He glanced at the tiny flakes from the plaster cast, and the tiny small hairs he had on his legs. He reached forward with his now non covered arm to check it out too.

‘It didn’t cut me’ he smiled.

Minho laughed ‘i told you it wouldn’t’.

The younger smiled he reached down and started to scratch his leg. ‘Oh my life –why –feel so GOOD!’ he moaned touching the once hidden untouched skin.

‘I’ve wanted to do that for sooooo loooooong’ he moaned again.

Minho watched him with a raised eyebrow.

‘So Good’ he moaned again. ‘It feels like heaven –aah!’

Minho rolled his eyes and swatted his hands away ‘alright –alright stop it now’

The nurse giggled she smiled at Minho ‘make sure he doesn’t put too much pressure on his leg –but he should be fine’.

‘You mean i can’t dance yet’ Taemin pouted hands back on his leg making small red lines from his fingernail.

‘Not yet give it a week then you can’ she smiled at the younger ‘Can i get your autographs my daughter is a big fan’ she grinned. The two boys nodded as she held a note bored towards them.

~

Minho placed Taemin in the small wheelchair and pushed him outside to the van waiting for them. The replacement Manager ready to drive them away.

‘Can we get Ice-cream on the way home?’ Taemin asked.

‘Sure we can’ the manager replied.

~

Taemin attempted to walk into the dorm only to be engulfed in a hug by Key. ‘You’re back’ he said happily. ‘I have some great news –well sort of great’ he let the younger go ‘Sit sit!’

The younger two sat on the sofa as Key paced about.

‘So it turns out that the rival company SA (singer’s academy) had the drinks made changing the people from SM. They was found out this morning and the company is being shut down, but now SM is taking on new people’

Taemin gaped

‘So they tried to baby us so they would be better?’ Minho asked. ‘The evil bast-‘

‘Minho don’t swear’

‘Sorry’

Taemin let out a happy sigh ‘we’ll don’t drink from them again okay’

Jonghyun entered the scene cuddling Key from behind ‘hey can you imagine if Taemin had some of the drink –he’s have been some kind of freaky foetus’.

Key pulled a face of disgust and elbowed him away. Minho was shaking the thought away while Taemin looked at his Hyung horrified at the thought.

 

 

 

(Yeah small chapter bit lame i hopefully have somthing better next time. )