Intoducing SHINee Boys

Taemin and his baby Hyung's

(First chapter it was one of the first stories i ever wrote so it not that great but ill add it up anyways)

 

 

‘YAH! Taemin! Get back here’ yelled Key.

Taemin had left a mess in the living room and was running off without clearning it up.

Minho jumped up from the sofa ‘I’ll get him’. He ran fast after the giggling maknae and caught him on the stairs.

‘No Minho Hyung, your meant to be on my side let me go’ Taemin squeaked.

Minho carried the younger over his shoulder then plopped him down in front of Key

‘Here he is’.

Key tapped his foot ‘Clean this mess up now’ he said flinging a small carrier bag at Taemin. ‘Just cause you’re the youngest doesn’t mean you can get away with it’.

Onew came through the door ‘I got takeaway’ he sang.

Key grabbed the food and took it to the kitchen.  he started sharing the food out onto plates adding the extra scrappy pieces to Onew's plate. The dorm door clicked and Jonghyun walked in singing the lyrics to 'Hello'.

'How did the rehearsal go?' Onew asked as Jonghyun sat down on the sofa. The said man was taking part in a TV show where he teaches new wannabe singers the secrets to being the best they can be.

‘Great i got myself a good group of boys one i can tell is pure talent’

Taemin stomped his foot still not removing his rubbish ‘I want food’ he groaned, he flung he empty carrier bag on the floor.

‘Lee Taemin if you don’t clean that up right now you wont get any dinner’ ranted Key. Taemin stomped his feet again

‘And no dessert for a week’

Taemin gaped and frowned glaring at his Hyung ‘You can’t do that’

Key turned away and grabbed his small bottles of banana milk ‘Fine i throw these away then shall i?’ Taemin gasped. The small rubbish pile was suddenly gone and Taemin grabbed the milk from his Hyung’s clutches before he did the unforgiveable he coo’d at his drinks.

‘There-there your safe now don’t worry, i got you’ Minho snorted from the sofa ‘Oh Taeminnie’.

 

(First chapter just a little starter for you more to come soon )