[TV REPORT- EXCLUSIVE SELCA] 130616 'Crying fool leader'

Feeding our EXO feels ❤ INFO ❤ PICTURES ❤ VIDEOS ❤ UPDATES II

'Crying fool leader' Suho, i've wiped my tears I'll Introduce you to my dongsaengs

When we won for the first time after our debut, my emotions raged like a storm. Since I cried so much people around me were really worried. I absolutely want to say this. These were tears of happiness. ㅎㅎㅎ Okay, now that I’ve wiped my tears I’m going to introduce you to my dongsaengs Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai and Sehun.

December 1, 2012, TV Report’s [Exclusive★Selca] that has been raising a hot issue ever since their first target. Obtaining idol stars’ undisclosed selcas that have never been released anywhere else before, we are solely releasing it. It’s a considerable charm to be able to admire the honest or funny secret private life of idol stars.

Our 29th target is group EXO. They are a global group that is reborn with the combination of EXO K and EXO M. EXO is composed of Kai Luhan Tao Chen Sehun Lay Xiumin Baekhyun D.O Suho Kris Chanyeol and is in the midst of emitting twelve colors of charms. It’d be hard to find a group like this. A case where all of the members are nice and warm guys.

EXO, who came back with the title song ‘Wolf and Beauty,’ occupied first place in just two weeks. Because it the first first place trophy they got after debut, EXO spilled a lot of tears. Different from the EXO that dominated the stage with their strong performance, their hearts were so pure. We will now introduce in detail EXO’s every day sides once off the stage, so anticipate~


source: TV Report
translation cr; nahbit & saphira @ exok-trans

gif © to owner