1. Whoever’s name you write in this notebook will fall in love with you.
2. The secondary “target” party must have some type of feeling—romantic or otherwise—in order for this notebook to work.
3. Every initial user of this notebook gains a Cupid, an Angel of Love that will unite the user and the person whose name is written in this notebook.
4. Multiple names can be written in this notebook.
5. The nature of a potential relationship must be written and detailed clearly in the notebook, or else the Cupid will assume a relationship of the romantic nature.
6. If the user wants to end a relationship, they can run a line through the name and the type of relationship desired in black pen. Attraction will taper off slowly.
7. In the event that the relationship ends, the person whose name is written in the notebook may develop obsessive tendencies.
8. If the target party is already involved with another, the relationship can be voided if the owner of the notebook writes the name of both the opposite party and their current lover in the notebook and draws a red line through their names.
9. A Cupid will not fall in love with the owner of the notebook.
10. A Cupid will not compromise the status of a relationship for their own gain.
11. A Cupid is not entitled to protect the heart of their humans.
12. A human user cannot write a Cupid’s name in the notebook or else the Cupid will die of heartbreak.
The terms of this notebook are accepted at the moment of physical contact with a human user.