Party XOXO

EXO Meets AsianFanFics!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

PARTYXOXO

  Chen sat on the couch next to Sehun. Sehun was busy reading a fanfic in his iPhone. Chen felt curious what was Sehun doing so he decided to take a peek on it. "W-what are you doing, Thehun?" Chen asked.   "N-nothing!" He said, rubbing the back of his neck as he put away his iPhone. Chen raised a brow as Sehun was being weird suddenly. "What did you just do? Tell me..." He said, getting nearer to the younger as a smirk grew on his face.  Sehun bit his lower lip as he did not want Chen to know about the site which might corrupts his innocent mind.   "Where are the others?" Suho asked, looking around the apartment as it was already 10 p.m. The others were shrugging as they did not know where were the others. "Okay then, we should get the party started while waiting for the others!" He said, smiling.   Jongin was busy reading his , again. "Oh f-f.." He groaned while holding a phone in his hand. Kris was talking to Tao about something which caught Jongin's attention.    "Do you know about fanfiction?" Kris asked. "Of course, I do! Our fans created stories about us!" replied Tao. Kris widened his eyes, "Really?"  Tao nodded his head once, "Yup. Unbelievable right?" He chuckled softly, "Do the other members know about the green sites?" "What green sites? Oh. AsianFanFics?" He questioned. "Yes. Should we ask them?"    Jongin was quite shocked as they heard them, "They also know about this? B-but how?"     Baekhyun felt bored so did Chanyeol. Suho did not order any food for the party which made him felt hungry as well. "Chanyeol, can you bring me the iPad?" He asked. "iPad? Oh hold on." He then walked to their room to take the iPad. Chanyeol then came back to him along with an iPad around his arm, handing it to Baekhyun with a smile on his face. "Here" "Thank you" He thanked him.   He quickly opened a new tab and visited the green-site once again, "Now. Let me see whether I get a notification or not" He smiled darkly while waiting for the page to load. A few notification then appeared on his left-side.     New friend posts!

 

 

New story updates!         He then squealed in amused as he got two notification. "Wow! Wow! What are those?" He asked to himself. Chanyeol who sat next to him bugged out his eyes when he squealed out of the blue, "Chill. What's wrong, Bacon?" He asked. "Nothing!" Baekhyun giggled, clicking on the first notification.     Baekhyun poop inside my boxers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter