Wedding Crasher

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
AUTHOR'S POV

Kyuhyun watched as Juli walked down the aisle in a big, white gown smiling behind the veil that hid her beautiful face. He stood up straight and tall as he smiled watching his soon-to-be wife walking down the aisle with her father. The room was filled with their friends and family who had learned to accept their marriage and choice to be together.

 

Their friends sat in their sections crying despite them being men. They couldn't stand that their maknae got married before they did. Kyuhyun shook his head and laughed lightly. He watched as Juli stepped onto the alter facing him. 

 

She smiled as she started to hear the prayers. The two grasped hands and pressed their foreheads together. "Are you ready?" 

 

"More than I'll ever be..."

 

"...and do you take Choi Juli Ana as your lawfully wedded wife?" 

 

"I do."

 

"And do you take Cho Kyuhyun to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

 

"I do." 

 

"You may kiss the bride..."

 

Kyuhyun lifted the veil and watched as Juli's body fade away. He scanned the room watching everything get overtaken by a darkness. "WAIT, WHAT'S GOING ON? JULI?! JULI!"

~~

Kyuhyun shot up from his bed and looked over to find Juli gone. "JULI!!!!" He shouted loudly. Juli came running to the bedroom with her hand to her chest. "ARE YOU OKAY?" She ran to him and cupped his face checking for any signs of pain. Kyuhyun pulled her into a tight hug and breathed hard. "Nightmare..."

 

"Oppa, please don't scare me like that." She his hair. "What was it about babe." She leaned her head against his chest as she listened. 

 

"It was awful. I was getting married to you and we were about to kiss but then everything started to disappear and...." He shuddered. The young girl took her scared fiance into her arms and kissed his cheek. "It was just a dream...sh.."

 

Kyuhyun sighed and kissed her back, "So where did you go?"

 

"I was in the kitchen looking at flower arrangements and dresses for the bridesmaids." 

 

The two had decided to come out with their relationship soon and were now planning for the wedding they've always dreamed of. They were hoping their families would understand. They had no doubt that their friends would be happy for them. The two got up and headed towards the kitchen where Juli had multiple magazines open that were filled with dresses and on the laptop screen were flower arrangements. 

 

The two sat down and began scanning t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter