The Walk Around Han R.

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
KYUHYUN'S POV

She looked absolutely gorgeous. Her long brown hair sat on her shoulders in perfect curls. She was beautiful. When I handed her the flowers, she gave me a hug. Something in me made me grab her hand. She didn't pull back so YAY! ^-^

 

We walked around the Han River, hands entwined, holding each other tightly. It was like a fairytale.

 

"Uhm...Kyuhyun-sshi..." She said. 

 

"Aha, call me oppa Juli" i smiled when I saw her get more comfortable about things.

 

She giggled. "Okay Kyuhyun oppa! Thank you taking me out tonight!"

 

We continued walking and I brought her to my favorite spot. The area was pretty quiet, there was a giant old tree in the middle of the soft green grass. I remembered taking Victoria here...*sigh* I lead her to the tree and we sat against the smooth bark.

 

"Oppa?" Se broke the silence. I looked over at her. The moonlight made her glow, making her look like an angel. Aigo :'>

 

"YAH! Oppa!! What are you staring at??" She laughed as I blushed and hid my face.

 

"Oppa tonight was wonderful...but you know who I am right?" Her face became serious.

 

"Of course...I know your a Choi but I can't help but fall for you."

 

JULI'S POV

 

"..but I can't help but fall for you." My heart stopped beating when he said that. 

 

"Oppa..."

 

"Choi is just a name, it doesn't define a person in my eyes. I know how much our families hate each other. I never knew why...but now that I have met you, I forgot that old grudge they have against each other. I grew up learning to hate your family, but ever since I met you, it doesn't exist in my eyes anymore. I know we just met...but if youre willing to let me...will you be.."

 

i cut him off..hearing those words wanted to make me cry tears of happiness. "Kyuhyun oppa, I was so confused when I found out you were a Cho. You made my heart skip mutliple beats. Now that you are confessing to me...I feel like I must confess to you too. I know we just met as well, but oppa you definitely showed me the side of the Cho's I've never heard about."

 

He smiled at me and leaned in closer. "Like i said...if you're willing to let me, will you be my yeojachingu?"

 

I smiled back and leane

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter