Chapter 38

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JULI'S POV

 

I started to wake up. I felt warm arms around me, his scent filled my nose, I could hear his heartbeat. His chest puffed up and down with every breath. I opened my eyes to find Kyuhyun my hair as he watched some random historical drama on TV.mhe looked down and noticed I was awake.

 

"Morning princess." He kissed my forehead. I got up groggily and rubbed my eyes. I glanced at the clock, 8:47 A.M. We were all going to meet for breakfast this morning. I got up and stretched. "Oppa did you sleep?"

 

He shook his head. "Wasn't tired." I got up from his bed and stretched a bit more. "Oppa, i should probably go back and get ready." 

 

I turned towards the door when Kyuhyun grabbed my hand. "Do you have to go now?" He pulled me closer and leaned in trailing kisses down my jaw line. How does he make me feel like I'm walking on air just by kissing me.

 

He kissed my neck, niping lightly. I nudged him away and smirked. "Yeah I do." He crossed his arms and pouted. I kissed him on his pouty lips as I left his room. I walked into the hallway and slipped back into my room. I went to my luggage to pull out some clothes and some of my toiletries. I went into the bathroom and ran the faucet. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. After drying off my face I put on a thick oversized hoodie and a pair of thick black leggings before heading out. As I opened the door, I saw Donghae come out of his room. We exchanged glances and I smiled but for some reason when he smiled back it wasn't genuine...it seemed disappointed and confused.

 

We both walked towards the elevator. The doors opened and we went inside awkwardly. We stood in silence. The silence was killing me and it was going to drive me to insanity. I ran my fingers through my hair and let out a sigh. "So oppa, did you rest well?" He nodded still not saying a word. Okay then..,"So are you hungry?" Again he just nodded. "Okay Donghae oppa, is there something wrong? Why won't you talk to me?!" 

 

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." He placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled...still his smile seemed disappointed and confused. The elevator doors dinged and we both exited towards the complementary breakfast buffet our resort had. 

 

Tables lined with fresh fruits, eggs, meats, toasted breads, cereals, baked goods, you name it, ran along the back side of the big dining room. There were multiple tables filled up by strangers and my friends. Ryeowook oppa waved at me and pointed towards the food hinting I should get something to eat. I went to the tables and grabbed a plate. I scooped up some eggs, bacon, a toasted bun, fresh fruit and grabbed a glass of juice to wash it down. I looked for a table and saw a table open near where Henry and Eunhyuk were sitting. "Good morning Henry and Hyuk oppa. Did you rest well?" I bowed before sitting down near them.

 

"I slept well, how about you?" Henry said as he stuffed a piece of starfruit into his mouth. Hyuk looked at him disgustedly as drool dribbled down the sode since the piece was too big.

 

"...good." I giggled as he covered his mouth with a napkin. "So I see you and Hyuk oppa have met?" The two nodded. "Our rooms are right next to each other so we decided to introduce ourselves." Hyuk spooned some of his hot cereal into his mouth as Henry nodded excitedly. 

 

I turned to my plate and started to eat when Kyuhyun sat across from me. "Good morning..." He whispered the next part. "Beautiful" I slightly nudged him. I whispered to him. "What happened to being careful around Siwon oppa huh?" I took a sip of my juice. "Well K thought if he saw how well we got along he wouldn't hate me anymore." Kyuhyun shoved a piece of his pancake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter