That Night

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JULI'S POV

 

I got home and was sat down on the couch near the fireplace next to my Omma and Appa. I must have looked disturbed because they noticed.

"Juli-ah,  are you alright pumpkin?" Omma asked. She looked worried.

 

"Ah omma, it's nothing..." I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

 

I think I like my worst enemy. Ever since I was little, all I could remember was my Appa coming home, slamming the door behind him, cursing about the Cho family and what they did that time. My omma would come home crying telling Appa what they did. I grew up to learn how to hate them and now...

 

Mrs.Choi POV

 

I can't stand seeing my daughter like this. She looks torn. I wonder what happened at that dance? After she left upstairs to sleep, I talked with my yeobu.

 

"Yeobu...do you know what's wrong with Juli?"

 

"I was thinking cause she missed her big brother. You know how siblings are."

 

My son...Siwon had left for Taiwan to film. He got a big chance and made the decision to leave home to go and pursue his dream. I remember Juli crying her eyes out when she bid him goodbye at the airport.

 

FLASHBACK~

Juli: SIWON OPPA ...PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME 

Tears ran down her face as her big brother brought her to his arms

 

Siwon: uljimma...uljimma. I will be back, arreso?

 

Juli:...but..but..but..when 

 

She buries her face into his chest trying to stop the tears. He hugs her tight and they stay in this position. He hated seeing her baby sister cry. 

 

Siwon: I have to go now. Uljimma arreso? *kisses top of Juli's head* Goodbye Omma, goodbye Appa. Call me if you ever need anything okay? *kisses his parents* Goodbye

 

BACK TO MRS.CHOI POV

 

Maybe she is missing her brother. She hasn't had a boyfriend in awhile, maybe she just needs a man figure in her life besides her appa. I called up Siwon and talked to him all night

 

JULI'S POV

 

I guess i fell asleep last night. I was just really confused on what to do about Kyuhyun. I got up from bed and took my shower and changed.

 

I ran downstairs to get some food to eat when I saw a tall, buff looking man at our stove. Omma and Appa already left for work and our butlers and maids aren't here on weekdays. WHO IS HE!?

 

I crept back upstairs and got the first thing I saw. A coat hanger. I snuck back down and crept behind the guy. He was humming and singing something in...is that Mandarin or something!? WHAT THE HECK!?...I closed my eyes and took a swing. OW!!!! I heard and looked up to find...

 

"SIWON OPPA!!!!!! AAAAAAH MIANHE MIANHE!!!" I screamed as I pulled him into a hug.

 

"Gwenchana!! Hi Juli!" He flashed his smile!

 

"YAAAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!" I could barely stand still. It's been months since I've seen my big brother.

 

I barely let him talk before pulling him to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter