Meeting His Friends

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
AUTHOR'S POV

 

Juli stood at the cashier ringing in the many customers that were flooding the small cafe. The cafe had their grand opening this morning and people started to flood in. Especially girls, when they found out that the owners, Henry and Ryeowook happened to be gorgeous and perfect. Money was being collected and distributed as customers stood in front of the counter. By mid afternoon, more than half the pastries were gone and an hour later everything was gone. Everything sold out earlier than expected, so the three closed the shop for a few hours to restock. Juli swept the floors, and wiped down tables trying to get rid of crumbs and spills that customers had left. Henry and Ryeowook were both in the back baking as many more goods as they could fit in their 4 ovens. While the pastries baked, the three counted out how much profit they made and amazingly they passed what they expected!

 

"YAAAAAAH SO MUCH MONEY!!!" Henry held the money like a fan and fanned himself as if he was some rich celebrity.

 

A knock on the glass door lead all three to look. Juli saw a few guys standing there, all of them equally beautiful. Ryeowook quickly got up and opened the door. The first to enter looked like a flower boy. He was beautiful in deed, his hair flowing, his milky white complexion glowed under the lights. The next one seemed more buff, strong chiseled jaw, muscled arms, but a kind face. He entered with another guy who seemed old but looked young and had one dimple in the corner of his mouth. Kyeopta!     Juli thought to herself. Next another guy came in, shorter than the others. He definitely was admitting sort of an aegyo vibe with his cute smile. Finally a chubbier guy came in, his adorable smile and giddy attitude gave him a good impression. The five guys walked into the shop and greeted their little dongsaengs. 

 

The beautiful, long haired one was the first to notice Juli. "Aren't you Choi Juli? I think we went to school together!"

 

Juli did recall some long haired guy and a group of guys always joking around and causing mischief between classes. These are Kyuhyun's friends I think!   "Ah neh! Yeah I think I've seen you guys around!" She smiled and bowed. "Just in case you didnt know, chonun Choi Juli Ana- imnida but call me Juli!" She bowed in front of the guys.

 

"I'm Heechul, the pretty and most handsome man you will ever meet!" He grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it causing her to blush.

 

"YAH HYUNG STOP PRETENDING TO BE SO NICE!" The buffer male said. "I'm Kangin! Nice to meet you, please ignore this fool." That comment earned him a punch on the arm.

 

"Hi, I'm Sungmin! Nice to meet you!!" He exploded of aeygo but it all seemed so natural. He smiled and shook Juli's hand.

 

"Hi I'm Shindong!" He shook her hand, "Watch out, he might eat your lunch if you're not looking!" Heechul said. Shindong just pouted.

 

"It's okay! He can eat as much as he wants!" Juli said and smiled at him.

 

"Annyeong, My name is Jeong-su but call me Leeteuk! I'm all of their's hyung. So I'll apologize in advance for their behavior!" He laughed earning punches from every member there.

 

After introductions, they all pulled up chairs as Juli brought out coffees and cakes for them to eat while they talk. Juli stood behind the counter as the guys talked.

 

"Where is Kyuhyun? I thought he was coming!!" Sungmin pouted as he sipped his coffee.

 

"Aish that punk said he had work!" Heechul said.

 

I actually didn't tell Kyuhyun oppa I was working here yet...I should text him that I have met his friends.   

 

Juli took out her phon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter