His Cheeks Like Mochi

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
AUTHOR'S POV

 

Juli adjusted her shades so that they wouldn't slip down the bridge of her nose anymore. The cold winds brushed through her hair, making her shiver. Korea was slowly slipping into winter time. People were starting to put up christmas things like small ornaments and decorations. Why was she out on such a cold winter day? She was searching for a job. She had promised to move in with Kyuhyun when she got a job and she was going to keep that promise. Things at home were just too much for her. Siwon and her were still in a fight about Bom and she and Bom have not talked in a very long time. Her Omma and Appa were always stressing out bout work that she can't live peacefully. She told them that she'd be looking for an apartment and amazingly enough they agreed. So here she is now, walking around Seoul wrapped in scarves, with a hot coffee in her hand. 

 

After walking around for an hour, she started to lose hope but amazingly enough a grand opening of a small cafe was hiring. She opened the door to the quaint shop. A warm fragrance of cinnamon buns and coffee filled her nose. She walked to the counter to admire all the cute little pastries. She bent down and ran her hand down the glass that seperated her from a 500 calorie snack. 

 

"Can I help you?" A guy a little younger smiled at her.

 

She snapped back up and blushed. "Ah sorry, I was just admiring the baked sweets. I saw that you needed a cashier?" 

 

"Oh great! I didn't think anyone would come! My name is Henry Lau!" His cute chubby cheeks resembled mochi as he smiled.

 

"Hi, my name is Choi Juli Ana but call me Juli!" She stuck out her hand to shake his. He grabbed her hands warmly and shook it.

 

"I like you! You're hired!" He clapped his hands and smiled.

 

"But...You barely know me! Don't you want an interview?" She felt unsure. What if he was making a mistake of hiring her?

 

"So you don't want the job?" He pouted, puffing out his cheeks. 

 

They both laugh and smile at each other. Henry opened the little door that seperated the counter from the back and offered Juli to come into the back to take a look around. Inside was another guy, kind of short, his bangs flopping in his eyes rolling out dough to make what seemed like cute little breads. 

 

"Ryeowook hyung!! Meet our new worker!!" Ryeowook...that sounded faintly familiar...maybe he was one of Kyuhyun's friends? The guy rose up from his station with flour all over his face, icing staining his apron and to top it all off a dollop of frosting on his button nose.

 

"HENRY!!!YOU CANT JUST GO HIRE ANYONE!!" He scolded. He tried to look serious but his adorable appearence ruined it.

 

"Hyung!!! Trust me on this!!" Henry begged. Ryeowook turned to Juli and smiled. "Hi, I'm Kim Ryeowook! I see you have met Henry. Please don't feel offended by what I just said. You are hired!" He smiled and shook her hand.

 

The three went to the main dining area and sat at a table. Henry brought out small cakes and three cups of coffee to enjoy while they talk.

 

"So are you a Choi as in...the big corporate company Choi...?" Ryeowook said as he sipped his coffee grimacing at the bitter taste. He added sugar as he waited for a reply.

 

"...Ah Neh..." Juli was afraid that they wouldn't like her now...especially Ryeowook-sshi since his good friend was her family enemy but he didn't seem to mind at all. He actually seemed fascinated.

 

"I didn't know they had a daughter! That's cool!" He smiled warmly making Juli feel much more comfortable.

 

"YAH, YOUR FROM THE CHOI FAMILY THAT KYUHYUN HYUNG'S FAMILY HATES SO MUCH!!" Henry exclaimed making the other two flinch. Juli's heart started to beat rapidly when he had said Kyuhyun...

 

"PABO!" Ryeowook smacked the back of Henry's head. "Maybe she doesn't want to hear about her family enemy!" 

 

"Anio, it's okay!" She laughed stiffly. "I don't mind. The feud is between my parents and his parents. Not us so I have no reason to hate." Good...that sounded good...  She thought to herself.

 

"Maybe one day you'll meet him and become friends." Henry said as he shoved a whole slice of cake into his mouth. This made Juli think. She smiled to herself since she already knew they had become more than friends.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter