A Special Guest

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JULI'S POV

 

My heart started to beat at a fast pace, so fast that at any moment I think it was gonna pop out of my chest...I closed my eyes tightly. Covering my face. OTTOKAE!!!!

 

I suddenly started shaking...it wasn't me...was someone shaking me?..

 

"YAAAAAH!!!" Kyu screamed into my ear. I opened my eyes and glared at him. "I said will you hold this for me?! I need to tie my shoe! " He handed me the box.

 

"Wait...you mean..you bending down...the box..?!" I was so embarrassed I hid my face deep into my hands.

 

"YOU DIDN'T THINK I WAS PROPOSING WERE YOU?!" He burst out laughing clutching his stomach.

 

"Y..YAH!! SO YOU DONT WANT TO MARRY ME?!" 

 

He stopped laughing immediately and grabbed my chin pulling me close. "Yah, i never said that. If i was going to propose to you, I'd make it extravagant princess" he pulled me into a sweet peck. "Now..if you really want to get married now..." He smirked

 

"YAH! THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT OPPA!!" I punched his chest but he grabbed my fist and put it to his heart. His heart beated at a quick pace just like mine. I pulled away.

 

"What is this box anyways Oppa..?" Eyeing the small box in my hands. Running my finger tips against the velvet lining. 

 

"Open it?"

 

I opened it to find a key. "What? What is this?" I held the key in the palm of my hands, running my fingers over the contours and bumps on the key.

 

"So that you can move in with me." His cheeks tinted red as he looked at the ground.

 

"Oppa, you know I said not yet. I would feel guilty to live in your house while you pay all the rent and expenses. When I get a job, I'll think about it arreso?" I kissed his cheek.

 

"JINJA?!?!?" He picked me up and swung me around in circles, planting kisses all over my face. 

 

"Oppa I need to leave!!" I pounded on his chest as he swung me around finally stopping to pull me into a hug. His sweet lips pressed against mine.

 

"I LOVE YOU" ^_^ he skipped to the elevator and put his hands up to make a giant heart before disappearing into the elevator. Aigo this kid...i clutched the key and put it back into the box. I slipped it into my purse and got into my car.

 

I drove to the market to pick up more food so Siwon can cook dinner tonight. He said a special guest is coming with him! I wonder who!! If it's a girl, I hope it will be someone nice this time. I picked up everything we would need for dinner tonight. I drove home with bags of groceries. Siwon came running out, helping me bring in the foods. 

 

"Gomawo Oppa!!"

 

He nodded and we brought everything into the kitchen. 

 

"Juli? Can you help me make dinner please? I just need help cutting a few things and then I want you to go and take a shower arreso?" He smiled as he handed me an apron and a knife.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter