Juli, will you...

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JULI'S POV

 

I woke up with a sharp pain in my back and neck. I rubbed it as I looked around the room. I found Kyuhyun sleeping on my lap, all curled up and on his thumb. Aigo my boyfriend..I tried to get up but he tightened his grip on me. I ruffled his hair and his nose scrunched up. He started to wave his hand around trying to swat me for ruffling his hair. This was my chance to escape. I got up and he just curled back up and kept on sleeping. I went to the bathroom and searched for a spare toothbrush. I finished up in the bathroom  and went into the kitchen to look for what he had for breakfast. Nothing. >.> Aigo. 

 

I went back out to the living room to find him still sleeping. Did he not sleep or something? I tapped on his shoulder.

 

"Babe, I'm going home real quick to change arreso? I'll be back in 20 min" 

 

His eyes opened quickly. "BWO? WHYYY!!!" He pouted and crossed his arms.

 

"If you haven't noticed, I'm still in my dinner clothes from last night" I stuck out my tongue at him. 'When I come back, I'll treat you to breakfast okay?"

 

"Jinja?! YAAAH THANK YOU PRINCESSS!!" He gave me kiss on the lips and skipped around the room.

 

"Get ready and I'll be right back okay?"

 

I quickly left and drove home to change. I threw on a pair of distressed high waisted shorts, a white fitted tshirt and a red flannel as a cardigan. I also put my hair in a messy bun and drove back. I opened the door with his keys to find him just coming out of the shower...in just...a..towel...

 

"KYAAAAA!!! OPPA!!!! COVER YOURSELF?!" I quickly hid my face. I could feel my cheeks burn with embarrassment.

 

I suddenly felt water dripping onto my face. He's near me isnt he?...His sweet scent filled my nose as he grabbed me and pulled me towards him. He was getting me really wet. (CAUSE HE'S SOAKING WET FROM TAKING A SHOWER YOU BYUNTAES kekeke) 

 

"O...o...o...oppa..." I was a stuttering mess trying to tell him to go change.

 

He suddenly burst out laughing. "AIGO JULI, YOURE SO CUTE WHEN YOUR EMBARRASSED!!" He pinched my nose and before I could punch him he skipped to his room and slammed the door shut.

 

He came out 10 min later, hair done, wearing a matching outfit. A red flannel and a pair of skinny jeans. He wrapped his arm around my waist. 

 

"Youre not mad right??" He kissed my cheek over and over again.

 

I crossed my arms at him. "Youre only asking cause you still want me to treat you to breakfast, right?" 

 

"...Yah you got me!!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter