Marry Juli?

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
KYUHYUN'S POV

 

It's been a few weeks since we last went to the hospital. When Juli came out of the hospital, she seemed really flustered. Her cheeks were rosy and she was fumbling around with her fingers. When I asked her what was wrong, she snapped back. I shook it off, and tried not to pressure her into telling me what was wrong. Our last few dates, she's been acting weird too. Ever since she left that hospital, she's been acting differently....

 

FLASHBACK~

 

At a samgyeopsal place. 

"Aaaaah!!!" ^^ I held a piece of cooked meat in front of her face. "Juli, aaaaah!!" 

"Kyuhunnie, I can eat myself.." She grabbed the chopsticks from my hand and ate it herself.

"Anything wrong princess...?" 

"Period." She said it with such a straight face and continued to eat.

 

At Myeongdong (In WhyStyle)

"Kyaaaa, babe look at me!!" I had a pair of thick rimmed glasses that made me look like an ahjusshi. I was making funny faces at her.

She lightly giggled and continued to shop. Usually she would be crying while laughing or punching me telling me to grow up...I put down the glasses and tried on a wired pair. These I looked hilarious in.

"Kekekeke, Baaaabeee!!!!" 

"Oppa put those away...you're embarrassing yourself!"

I looked around and heard whispers, "Is that Cho Kyuhyun?! Who is that girl he's with..?!"

"Okay..." I sighed and put them away. For the rest of the day she walked ahead of me and wouldn't hold my hand or respond back to my kisses.

 

At night in the Han River

"Babe, doesn't it look nice out right now?" I pointed at the stars.

She was sitting upright hugging her knees looking up at the stars. "Neh oppa"

....Did I do anything wrong..?

"Come lie down here babe!" I patted the spot on the blanket next to me.

She scooted over and laid down with me. I wrapped my arm around her and she leaned her head onto my chest.

"Oppa...have you ever felt something that you shouldn't?"

"Neh, I love you don't I?" I chuckled but apparently she didn't get the joke I was making. You know...Cho and Choi...they equal a "no no" but...aish I'll stop explaining.

"I'm tired, can we go home?"

In the car, she leaned her head against the window and pretended to sleep. I just didn't say anything...

 

END OF FLASHBACK~

 

Tonight we were suppose to have a dinner date at our favorite italian restaurant. We're gonna celebrate on my new apartment. Did I not tell you? ^^ I bought a new apartment in the heart of Seoul recently. Im in the process of moving my stuff there now. But first we're going out to eat and later she said she'll help me move some stuff over. I asked her to move in with me but for some reason she declined...I didn't say much. I just respected her wishes. But I am really hoping she'll accept my offer soon.

 

It was 5:30 right now and I just got out of the shower. I towel dried my hair and got dress. I chose a white tshirt and threw a red cardigan over. I chose to wear my glasses tonight and I finally threw on my white sneakers. Okay I look good right? I ruffled my hair and sprayed her favorite cologne...Am i forgetting anything...hmm...OH YEAH!! I grabbed a little blue box and shoved it into my pocket. Before I left, I opened up the box. I hope she'll accept it ^-^. 

 

JULI'S POV

 

It's been a few weeks since Donghae and Siwon oppa had been released from the hospital. I remember when Siwon Oppa came home ^-^ All week, I stayed home to hang out with him. We watched movies and ate snacks all the time!! It was so much fun. After oppa healed completely, he went back to work and again I was home alone again. 

 

In that alone time, I hung out with Kyuhyun oppa alot...but also I hung out with Donghae oppa too. Donghae had asked me to go ice skating one day since the weather is getting cooler again. We were skating when some guy bumped into me and I was about to fall but Donghae oppa had caught my hand, but I ended up pulling him down and he fell right on top of me. I felt something soft press against my lips and my whole body recieved a shock. Shivers ran up my spine and up my arms.

 

FLASHBACK~

 

"KYAAAA!!! OPPA!!!" I reached out for his hand. Luckily he caught me but we ended both falling.

 

My eyes were closed until I felt something soft press on my lips. I opened my eyes to find Donghae wide eyed and we both got up quickly. 

 

"AHH MIANHE JULI!!!" He kept bowing over and over again.

 

"Gwenchana...it's okay really..." I touched my lips. I felt really weird. We decided to forget about that little scene and we both got up and continued to skate as if nothing happendd.

 

END OF FLASHBACK~

 

Since then I felt really weird when I was with Kyuhyun oppa...I felt like...I've cheated him. It hurt alot, it hurt knowing that he probably would never do the same to me. I hid all of this and I never told him bout me and Donghae's little outings. I felt like...if I acted cold towards him, he would go out and kiss some other girl out of anger...then we'd be even and I wouldn't feel so bad anymore. Aish stupid plan huh? I was planning to explain myself tonight at our date. 

 

I was zipping up my lilac lace dress and throwing my hair into a curly updo. Tonight oppa, asked me out to dinner to celebrate about his new apartment. He had asked me to move in with him, but I couldn't. I don't know why...I just couldnt! I was looking for my silver heels when my phone rang.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter