At First Sight

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JULIANA'S POV (you)

 

"Love at first sight huh?" I sighed. I closed my book and went down stairs for some food. My english course assigned us Romeo and Juliet to read in order to expand our English. I hoped to go to America one day, but for now I have to study. I opened the fridge and grabbed an apple to eat. I bit into the crunchy flesh and sat down at the kitchen table and continued to read. The idea of forbidden love was so mesmorizing. As I turned the page, I heard my front door lock click. Appa must be home!

"JULI-AH!! APPA HAS SOMETHING FOR YOU!!!" He yelled. My appa is the owner of a big modeling agency so he's always going to different countries to scout out models. I wonder what he brought for me?

"Yes Appa???"

"Juli-ah, appa brought you a necklace from America since I know how much you love it there!" He handed me a dainty necklace. It was rose gold, small, with two tiny stars as the pendent. The stars were joined by one sapphire blue gem.

"Yaaaaah!! It's beautiful!! Gomawo!" I gave him a kiss. "Appa I must get ready for class! I will be home later, tell Omma when she gets home I said hi!"

I ran upstairs and changed into a pair of jeans and a simple blouse. My uni is very free on clothes which is what I love about it ^-^ . I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I got inside my car and started to drive to school. When I pulled up to the lot, I saw a crowd of girls. What's going on?

"OPPA OPPA OPPA OPPA!!!" All the girls screamed. When I got out, I peeked over to see what was going on. My eyes saw a guy...tall..gorgeous. My heart started to race. I left before he could see me peeking at him.

 

KYUHYUN'S POV

 

"Aaaah, oppa loves you all!" I said as i blew kisses around the crowd. I squeezed my way through the crowd of girls and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter