It Hurts

It Hurts

Taeyeon's POV

"Taeyeon, time to go home." my dad said to me as I laid next to Tiffany, looking at her notes.

Tiffany pouted, looking cute. I giggled, "So, that means I win the bet, huh?"

She frowned, "But today doesn't count. My sickness didn't act up today."

She was right. I spent the whole day with her, and not once did her sickness act up. I giggled ,"Alright, I'll come back tommorow."

Tiffany held her pinky out, "Promise?"

I interlocked my pinky with hers, ignoring the tingling sensation, "I promise."

My father watched in silence, wearing a smile on his face. He gestured me over, "Come on, Taeyeon."

I nodded and got up from the bed, "Bye." I waved to Tiffany.

She waved back. "Buh-bye."

Once my father and I got into the car, I asked him if we could go to the store. He looked at me weirdly, "Why?"

I shrugged, "I need to get something."

----------

I grabbed the bag I bought yesterday and entered the car. My dad drove to the hospital. When we arrived, I knocked on Tiffany's door.

"Come in." The faint voice called out.

I opened the door and saw Tiffany sitting on the bed, drawing something on the small sticky note. I walked over and placed the bag in her lap. She looked up at me, surprised.

"Open." I said, pointing to the bag.

She began to pull things out one by one. I bought her a large sketching notebook, pencils, color pencils, markers, and erasers for her to draw. She looked up at me, surprised. I shrugged, "Sticky notes are so yesterday."

She giggled, making her eyes disappear. "Thanks, Taeyeon."

I nodded, "Now you can draw bigger things. Or, you can just fill the whole page up with ink."

Tiffany blushed slightly, remembering the pink sticky note she had made. I giggled, "So, do you feel alright?"

Tiffany shrugged. "I can't say anything yet, it's only the beginning of the day."

I nodded, I had forgotten my dad was in the room. He walked over and sat beside me on the bed, looking at Tiffany.

"Sorry I didn't visit much yesterday, I was so busy." he apologized.

Tiffany smiled slightly, "It's alright, I understand."

He nodded, "So, if you feel major pains, just press the button, I'll come in, alright?"

Tiffany nodded before my dad left the room. We sat in silence, comfortable silence. I decided to break it, I grabbed the note pad and a sharpened pencil, handing it to Tiffany. "Draw." I asked, well, I ordered.

She stuck her tongue out at me before starting to sketch on the notepad. I pushed her over on the bed before sliding in, next to her as I watched her sketch.

I had no idea what she was drawing at first, but then I realized, it was a couple sitting on a hill, watching the sunset. But the odd thing about the couple was, they were both girls. Then, I realized, one girl had brown hair, the other blonde. THEN, I realized, it was Tiffany and I. I eyed her and she concentrated on her painting, adding shades of colors, making it more realistic.

"I've always wanted to see the sunset. My hospital has no view of it." Tiffany stated, still coloring with her new color pencils.

I continued to watch her draw. I've never met someone who drew so good, especially since Tiffany is used to drawing with a pink pen on little sticky notes. "You draw really good." I commented.

She smiled, still looking at her paper, "Thanks. I always liked to draw."

"I can tell." I said, watching her rubbing her thumb across the paper, making the pencil smudge, smoothening the colors. She lifted her thumb up, and it was different shades of blue, yellow, and green. I giggled while she raised an eyebrow at her thumb. I got up and grabbed a tissue. I handed it to her, "You should use a tissue to rub, not your finger, you pabo."

She giggled once I said 'pabo'. I stayed with her, watching her paint different pictures, but the first one always stuck in my mind. Did she want to watch the sunset alone? Or did she want to watch the sunset with SOMEONE.

And was that someone me?