Epilogue

It Hurts

Tiffany's POV

I looked at the phone in my hand, recieving a text from Taeyeon, who happened to be in the same building as me, but just at a different part.

'Have you taken your pills yet?' It read.

I smiled to myself, Taeyeon was so caring, even when it was the most happiest day of our lives, the wedding.

'Yes I did. Thanks for asking <3' I replied with a smile on my face, already dressed in my wedding dress.

'Good girl. I love you.'

'Love you too, see you in a few.'  I grinned as I responded.

She responded quickly, 'Can't to see my y wife in a white wedding dress!!!!'

I blushed slightly, "Omo! Ms. Kim, are you sick? You look red." one of the attendants asked, rushing over,

The fact that she called me 'Ms. Kim' made me blush even more, but I nodded, "I'm alright." I replied, waving her off as my dad came in the room with his suit on.

"It's time, Miyoung."

Taeyeon's POV

My breath hitched in my throat as I watched Tiffany walk down the aisle with her father, she looked stunning. Not that she doesn't look stunning on other days, but DAMN, she looked like a goddess! 

My goddess.

Finally, after what seemed like years, her father dropped her off in front of me. As the priest began his speech, I couldn't take my eyes off of Tiffany. She caught my gaze as I studied her face, and she turned red, seeing me check her out.

I heard a chorus of 'Aww's' as Tiffany lowered her head in embarassment. I chuckled at my cute girlfr--- I mean, my cute wife. Even the priest chuckled mid-speech.

"Do you, Kim Taeyeon, take Tiffany as your lovely beloved wife?" he asked me. I nodded once cutely, 'Yes.'

"And, do you, Stephanie Hwang, take Kim Taeyeon are your lovely beloved husband?" he asked Tiffany. She smiled widely, 'Yes.'

The rings were given to us as we slipped them on each others fingers, "You may kiss the bride."

Cheers rang out from the crowd, I could hear Jessica's unique high-pitched voice, Yoona's childish whooping, and the maknae's calm clapping.

I smiled as I kissed Tiffany. 

We were happy, together, finally.

 

 

 

"I don't think I can be a good wife." Tiffany pouted.

I wrapped my arm around her waist, "Why not?"

"I have pains, remember?"

I shrugged, "So?"

"I don't think I can give birth."

I wondered for alittle before smiling, "Then I'll give birth."

She raised an eyebrow, "Aren't you the husband in the marriage?"

"I've heard of husbands being pregnant before."

Tiffany giggled and slapped my shoulder, "Pabo." she said playfully.

I smiled and kissed her gently, "If you want children that bad, I'll go through hell and back to get you a child." I whispered.

Tiffany smiled with tears in her eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too."

 

 

After finally being able to get Nick asleep, I huffed and flopped onto the bed, "That kid is ridiculous."

Tiffany giggled, "He's only 2."

I frowned, "He's such a bad baby."

She pointed to me, "You gave birth to him."

"What does that have anything to do with me?"

"He's got your genes."

"Yah!" I half whispered, half yelled.

I grabbed Tiffany's waist and pulled her closer to me as she squirmed in my hold. After tickling her for a couple minutes, I stopped and hugged her softly, inhaling her scent I've grown to love.

"I love you." Tiffany stated, turrning around so she was facing me.

"I love you too, I always will." I replied, meaning it.

She smiled, "You came when I needed you most."

"Really?" I asked.

She nodded.

"You were there when it hurted for me. My pain subsided when you left. You're my pain killer."

 

 

 

 

The END

OMG OMG OMG! Ending! :P I'm losing ideas for this story, sorry if it ended suddenly, I wanted TaeNy to be happy.

I had a couple other stories going on, but they are both YulSic.

Beat - YulSic

I Knew - YulSic, Taeny, and YoonHyun

Thank you SOO much for supporting this fan fic! I hope that I gave you lots of fluffiness through out this fic. It's actually my currently most upvoted story with 31 votes at the moment.

I love you all, seriously. 

<3