It Hurts

It Hurts

I had dinner with my sisters. <3 It was nice. We also went shopping for our mom for Mother's Day. Sorry for not alot of updates today!

Taeyeon's POV

I widened my eyes after she said that. She smirked at me and winked. I squinted my eyes at the red head who was sitting on my lap. What did she have planned?

"Yes, well, technically, we already ran away. But, this time, we will cut off all connections to our past lives and start anew." I opened my mouth to protest, but Tiffany put her index finger on my lips, shushing me.

"I got this." she mouthed. I sighed and nodded, putting my trust into my girlfriend.

She nodded, even though my dad couldn't see her, "Yep, I'm serious."

It was silent as Tiffany's smirk grew, I heard muttering through the phone, wondering what was going on.

"Get Leeteuk to sign the papers, then we'll talk again." Tiffany said as she hung up.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in, I leaned up as our lips met in a soft kiss that lasted a few seconds. I grinned, "I'm guessing it worked?"

Tiffany nodded, "Mhmm." she mumbled, her forehead resting against mine.

I smiled widely and pecked Tiffany's lips once more and wrapped my arms around her waist. Tiffany turned her body, and the position turned quite intimate. Tiffany was basically straddling me, her legs on either side of me, our bodies resting on each other, arms wrapped around each other.

I smirked and rubbed her back gently, she bit her lip. I giggled, "Come on, Fany. Get up, didn't you tell me about your pills?" I ordered, remembering that she needed to take her daily pills.

Tiffany groaned and hid her face in my neck, "Don't want." she mumbled.

"Fany.." I called out as I felt her breath on my neck, causing me to slightly shiver. I felt her lips curve up in a smile, I gulped silently, knowing Tiffany was going to tease me.

"Fany, you need to take the pills or you'll feel pa -- Ah~" I suddenly sighed as Tiffany began to my neck.

"F- Fany." I stuttered as she continued to kiss and my sensitive skin.

"Hmm?" she hummed, continuing her work.

"S- stop." I managed to get out in between my sharp breaths.

But, she didn't stop. She continued to kiss my neck sofly until I gasped at a certain spot. She then began to on that spot. I moaned lightly at the feel.

What was happening to me? 

"Tiffany." I called sternly, surprised at how steady my voice was considering the situation.

"Yes?" her husky voice rang out, her lips now next to my ear.

"That was mean." I pouted.

She bit my ear lobe gently, "I never said I was nice." she whispered.

----------------

After a hot session with Tiffany, we lay on our bed, tanktops and shorts on. "You told Siwon, right?" I asked.

She nodded, "Mhmm."

"What happened?" I asked, curious as to how Siwon took it.

She shrugged, "It went surprisingly okay. Siwon wasn't mad at all, he was really understanding actually."

I nodded as I listened, "Well, that's good."

I turned to my side and hugged Tiffany's waist, pulling her body into a hug. She rested her face in the crook of my neck, wrapping her arms around my torso.

I let my mouth linger near her ear.

"Now you're officially mine, and I am yours."

Was this chapter considered Rated M? Or...