It Hurts

It Hurts

Sup readers. So, my volleyball game got postponed until next week. :(

Siwon's POV

"I'm sorry." she said solemnly as she stared at me. I averted my gaze to my lap, not wanting to look at her pitiful eyes. I lost her. 

Sure, I knew sooner or later she would leave me. But, I didn't expect it to happen this quick. Especially not to her.

Taeyeon.

I lost Tiffany to Taeyeon. I knew that they had some sort of special relationship, I never thought much about it, because Tiffany seemed straight to me. I never expected this, never would've guessed.

I trailed my eyes up to meet Tiffany's eyes. I saw the tears fill up in Tiffany's eyes. Why was she crying?

"Siwon, I hope you find someone better than me. I've always seen you as a brother. We would never have gotten anywhere. Especially since my heart was always with someone else." Tiffany said softly as a tear rolled down her cheek.

I meekly nodded before leaning over the table and wiping the tear away with my thumb, "Arraso. I understand, stop crying, you pabo." I joked lightly, trying to ease the tense mood.

She smiled shakily to me, "Thank you."

I nodded again, getting up from the dinner table and walking over to Tiffany's side. I slipped my ring off and placed it in her palm. She widened her eyes at me.

I smiled, "It was your parent's rings. You should keep it.."

She gasped, hearing the news. She stared shakily at her hand, "This was my..."

"Your mom's." I finished for her, smiling as she hugged her hand that had the ring on it.

I lifted her chin up with my fingers, making her stare up at me. I smiled and leaned my head down, onto her forehead, leaving a kiss. A very meaningful kiss, as this was going to be the last I ever gave her.

I pulled back and stared into Tiffany's eyes as mine filled with tears. Man up, Choi Siwon!

I couldn't help it..

"You are happy." I asked, but it came out as a statement.

She nodded, "I am."

I smiled sadly and nodded, "I'll be there for you if you ever need me."

"I'll take a note." she replied.

"I'll sleep on the couch.." I mumbled, walking over to the couch.

"No need, I'm sleeping at Taeyeon's." she said to me.

My heart clenched, "Oh.. okay."

She hugged me tightly, "I do love you, but not the way you think."

I watched her leave, closing the door tightly. I broke down and began to cry.

"I love you." I said between my sobs.

She was the first person I trusted, the first person I loved. 

Since my family died.

Yes, no TaeNy this chapter, sorry. But, I wanted you readers to know that Siwon is a good guy. 

TaeNy next chapter. I think..