It Hurts

It Hurts

-sigh, today was an eventful day. Sorry I didn't update as soon as I got home. It began to thunder and rain hard, and I am deathly afraid of loud noises, so I was in shock while I hid in my basement. 

Call me a baby, but hell, I was scared. Then, to make it worse, I had to go OUTSIDE, in the RAIN and THUNDER, THREE TIMES, for my mom...

But, yea, it's still thundering, but I'm drowning it out with awesome KPOP songs <3

Tiffany's POV

She seemed to hesitate as I asked that question, fidgeting in her seat. My heart was beating rapidly, waiting for her reply. She bit her lip. I raised an eyebrow, "Well?"

She sighed, "It's a long story."

"We have time." I replied, getting more anxious for her answer. Because, I knew, for sure, that she did not marry Leeteuk because she loves him. There had to be another reason.

She sighed again, "What if Siwon comes in while I'm talking?"

I shrugged, "He's your friend too, right?"

She shifted, "But... but.."

I huffed out a breath, "Fine, if you are that cautious about it, we'll talk over lunch."

Taeyeon smiled and nodded, "Okay."

I looked at the clock, 11 AM. I smiled and held one of Taeyeon's hand. She looked at me, surprised, with her eyebrows up. I shrugged, "Let's have lunch now." I commented before dragging her out.

"But... the papers.." I heard her say as I dragged her out of the office.

I waved my free hand, "Whatever, you'll get them done after we have lunch."

She stayed silent, and when I looked over, I saw her wearing a small smile as she looked down. I followed her gaze, and found she was looking at our interlocked hands. I couldn't help but smile also as I continued to drag her to a nearby cafe.

"SM Cafe?" she asked outloud as we entered.

I nodded and sat at a booth located at the back of the cafe, far away from anyone. Taeyeon sat across from me and I sat across from her.

"So? What's up?" I asked her, placing my hands in my lap.

She shook her head, "I.."

I could tell she was having a hard time, I frowned. Did she not trust me enough to tell me? "Don't you trust me?" the words spilled out of my mouth.

Play it cool, Tiffany. I acted like I meant the words, but on the inside, I was panicking and scolding myself for being so reckless with my words.

Her eyes widened and she immediately shook her head, "No, it's not that. It's just.. it's personal." she said, her tone getting lower as she said the last few words.

I smiled softly, "It's alright. Just talk, I won't judge."

She smiled and nodded. "Alright. Where should I start? Ah. Remember my mom?"

I nodded, recalling the memory of Taeyeon telling me her mom had left her family.

"Well, she was in the hospital when you were."

My eyes widened, no way..

"She had cancer." she said softly.

I bit my lip, watching her look into her lap.

"I visited her everyday, either after or before I visited you."

Oh, so that explains why Taeyeon would show up, sweaty and out of breath, at my hospital room. I nodded and motioned for her to continue.

"Before she... passed.." Taeyeon said painfully.

"She told me and my dad something." Taeyeon continued.

I waited patiently for her to continue, understanding it wasn't easy to talk for her.

"It was for me to marry Leeteuk." she finished.

Well, I didn't expect that. "But, you didn't have to." I reasoned.

She sighed, "My mom ment alot to me. I want her to rest in peace, knowing I married who she wanted me to marry."

I scoffed, and Taeyeon looked at me, eyes wide at my rudeness. "What?" she asked.

"You think your mom will rest in peace knowing that you are being beat?" I asked, crossing my arms.

Taeyeon seemed to register everything I said before tears filled her eyes, "I didn't think about that."

I sighed, "Taeyeon, I think you need to think about your happiness, rather than others once in a while."

Taeyeon nodded and tears fell down her flawless face. I got off my seat and sat beside Taeyeon, hugging her around the neck. She wrapped her arms around my waist and cried into my neck. I rubbed her back.

"I.." she sobbed.

"I'm sorry." she continued to cry.

I nodded and placed my mouth near her ear, "It's alright."

She shook her head, "It's not alright, I left you. I'm stupid."

I didn't say anything.

"And now you're engaged to Siwon." she cried.

I had totally forgotten, I stared at my engagement ring. 

"Fany." she called.

My heart beat from my familiar nick name.

was near my ear.

"I still love you."

MWHAHA, that's it for today. My siser is sitting across from me, and I'm scared she'll find out about my stories. She'll think I'm lesbian, which I'm not. But yea.

Not alot of updates tommorow, I have a volleyball game.