It Hurts

It Hurts

Sorry I couldn't update earlier like I usually do. I had to visit my uncle's family who is moving to Texas. 
It was quite eventful over there.

There dog ran away, so I ran basically around the whole neighborhood trying to catch it, ended up getting dirt all over me, as well as being stared at.

OMO! I forgot that I was suppose to let TaeNy meet in this chapter before I posted it.. Mianheee <3 I'll let them meet NEXT chapter. Or the one after that....

Oh well! Here's the chapter.

Tiffany's POV

Siwon and Taeyeon seemed to talk forever! I waited patiently under Siwon's desk. If you're wondering how I got here, let me explain.

Flashback

I was talking to Siwon about Taeyeon, he's been wondering what happened to her, like I wondered aswell. All of a sudden.

KNOCK KNOCK

I widened my eyes, "Taeyeon" he mouthed to me.

I wasn't ready to see her, not yet. Not just yet. I scanned my eyes around the room for a hiding spot, panicking. Sure, this room was huge, but it was horrible for a hide-and-seek game!

"Here!" Siwon whispered/shouted, pointing under his desk.

I raised an eyebrow, he expected me to sit BENEATH him? He rolled his eyes, "Hurry up." he whispered.

I sighed and quickly ran under the desk. "Come in" I heard Siwon call

And, that's what happened. No, I was not giving him a "blow", you erts. I was simply hiding from Taeyeon, nothing more, nothing less. Also, never in my life will I give a blow to Siwon, no matter what.

I ended up resting my head on the desk side, tempted to just nap until they stop talking.

"Well, Taeyeon, I called someone up to help you with the job. You can start today." Siwon ended the conversation.

It was silent, "Bye." I heard her soft voice. I can imagining her waving to Siwon, since Siwon waved to Taeyeon. After I heard the door shut tightly, I pushed Siwon's wheely chair back and dramatically gasped for breath. Siwon looked at me in amusment. I scowled, "You're feet stink."

He chuckled as I sat on the sofa, "So, what do you think of Taeyeon?" he asked.

"She's been beat." I got angry, remembering when she told Siwon about Leeteuk. No one lays a hand on my Taeyeon. Wait, my Taeyeon? 

But still, no one lays a hand on Kim Taeyeon and gets away with it! The next time I see Leeteuk, expect alot of slapping and kicking involved. I'll show him what it's like to be beat.

Siwon nodded, "Yea, and her dad never believed her."

"She ran away." I stated again. 

Siwon nodded again, "Yea."

I gasped, "Where does she live?"

Siwon widened his eyes aswell, did Taeyeon have money? Did she have clothes? Did she have a place to sleep?! All these concerns raided my brain.

Siwon probably noticed me panicking. "Alright, alright, I'll check. If she doesn't have a place to live, I'll just rent a hotel room for her, alright? No need to panic."

I nodded, calming myself.

Siwon's POV

I couldn't help but feel my heart clench when I saw her worry so much about Taeyeon. Did Taeyeon mean this much to her? To make her panic this way?

Sure, when I proposed to Tiffany I knew she doesn't love me. But I was determined to make her fall for me. So determined that I didn't think of the heartache I would have to go to.

It didn't seem like Tiffany had a lover before, I'm guessing I was her first one. But, we never kiss, or cuddle like regular couples. If anything, we seem more like siblings. But it's alright, as long as I have Tiffany.

And, if anything does happens that makes Tiffany leave me, if she is happy, I'll let her be happy. But, until that day comes, she is mine, and only mine.

Now, to take care of Taeyeon...

Taeyeon's POV

I stared at the stack of papers on my small desk. I needed to staple all of this? Man, the stack is huge! I sighed and sat down, time to start working.

What was my plan? I wondered as I began to staple.

Plan? What plan? No plan. I have no plan. I continued to staple and staple nonstop until someone called my name. I looked over and saw Siwon, "Yes?" I asked politely.

He smiled, "No need to be polite, we are friends, right?"

I nodded, it was true, he seemed like a friendly person, even though I hated him before, "Yes, we are. What's up?" I asked, immediately leaving my formalness.

He put his elbow on my desk and spoke in a soft tone so no one would hear, "Remember when you told me you ran away?"

I nodded slowly. "Where do you live?" he asked.

I widened my eyes. He frowned, "Don't tell me you slept outside like a hobo."

I grinned shyly, "Uh.... maybee?"

He sighed and shook his head, "Taeyeon, Taeyeon, Taeyeon." he said, wagging his finger.

I shrugged, "No where to go."

"Do you have money?"

I shook my head.

"Clothes?"

Shook my head again.

"Did you even eat today?"

I hesitated, did the donut sample count as eating? "Did you eat a full meal?" he asked, rephrasing his question.

This time, I shook my head immediately. Again, he sighed and shook his head, as if he were scolding a little child, "I'll rent a hotel room for you, I'll buy you some food, I'll get you some clothes"

I widened my eyes at his selflessness, shaking my head, "No, you don't need to."

"Yes, I do, you're my friend." he replied, taking out his phone and texting someone.

"But, wouldn't that cost alot?" I asked softly.

He shrugged, "I have alot of money."

Doubtfully, I sighed. He looked at me and sagged his shoulders, "Look, if you are that guilty, you can just work off the money I spend for you."

I smiled and nodded my head. He chuckled, "There's a hotel down the road, room A15, clothes and fresh food is in there. You can go home and rest for now." 

I opened my jaw slightly at how fast he did everything. He smiled, "I'm Choi Siwon."

I rolled my eyes at his cockiness before smiling, "Thanks."

He nodded and patted my head like a dog, I swatted his hand away, he laughed, "No problem."

After leaving the park, I remembered about Tara. I walked over to the park, was I too late? I probably was, but to my surprise, the familiar little girl ran to me and hugged my leg, "Unnie! You came!" I smiled down and patted the girls head.

Even if I was in the states, it seemed Koreans were everywhere. "Hey Tara." I said gently as her parents walked over.

"I didn't catch your name." the dad said.

I smiled and bowed slightly, "Hello, my name is Kim Taeyeon."

They smiled, "I'm Vivian" the mom smiled. The dad grinned, "I'm Bryan."

American names, huh? I smiled at them, "Nice to meet you."

Vivian eyed Tara, "She seems to like you." Tara hugged my leg tighter, "I do!" she exclaimed.

I chuckled and patted her head again. "Unnie, can you play with me tommorow?"

I bit my lip, "Unnie has work tommorow, how about after work?"

Tara frowned, but then nodded reluctantly, "Okay."

I smiled at her, "Don't be sad, I'll play with you alot tommorow, but unnie needs to rest."

Tara nodded again and let go of my leg, "Okay. Bye bye!" she waved.

I smiled and walked towards the hotel Siwon told me about. I was grateful, honestly. If it weren't for Siwon, I'll probably be sleeping on the streets, basically starving.

I frowned, remembering Leeteuk and my father. I looked up at the slightly dark sky.

"Are you happy, mom?"