It Hurts

It Hurts

Hey readers! Just wanted to let you know that today and tommorow I have tests, so I won't update as much.

ALSO! Please don't hate me or my story because it's sad :(

I'll make the drama quick and painless! Alright?

Tiffany's POV

I can't believe it. You left me again, Taeyeon. I thought everything between us was okay? I guess not. I cried on Siwon's shoulder for 3 hours after hearing from my dad that you were getting married.

Married?

Why didn't you tell me? I thought you loved me? I thought you didn't love Leeteuk, but you're married to him. Do you love him, Taeyeon?

Was our love all lies? I guess it is, because you're marrying him.

But, you told me to remember that you loved me, right? So, who is it, Taeyeon?

Do you love Leeteuk, or do you love me?

3 Years Later

"Aish, Siwon! I told you not to leave your dirty clothes on the ground!" I yelled, picking up the random shirts and pants thrown on the ground.

Siwon appeared out from the bathroom, wearing only his boxers, showing off his abs. I didn't feel uncomfortable at all, I was used to this. If you're wondering, yes, Siwon and I are engaged, but truth is, I don't love him.

Actually, I lied. I do love him, but not romantically. I love him as an older brother.

He grinned sheepishly, "Sorry." 

I rolled my eyes and threw the bunch of shirts and pants I collected at him. Some hit his face, "Yah!" he yelled.

I giggled as Siwon grumpily went back to the bathroom, mumbling under his breath. "Excuse me?!" I called out sternly.

He stuck his head out the bathroom door, "Nothing!" he smiled widely.

I raised an eyebrow, "Mhmm."

He smiled and closed the bathroom door. I glanced at the clock, 8 AM. Time to take the pills.

I went into the kitchen and opened the cabinet, taking the small container of little white pills. Finally, after being injected countless times, I can take these pills.

So, technically, I was still sick, but I didn't need to take needles anymore, yay for me! I gulped the pills with water and sat at the dining table for a while, doing nothing.

I wonder how Taeyeon is doing. Is she and Leeteuk happily married? Do they have kids yet? 

I shook my head, bad Tiffany, bad! You can't thnk about her, not anymore. 

Sighing, I got up from the seat and sat on the couch, sinking myself deeper into it.

Siwon exited the bathroom and sat beside me, making the couch dip. "What's up?" he asked.

I shrugged, "Nothing."

Siwon was thinking about something before he snapped his fingers loudly, I flinched at the sudden noise. He chuckled, "Sorry, but you can go to work with me today!"

"Work?" I asked.

He nodded, "By the way, did you take your pills?"

I nodded and smiled, happy that he remembered. "So, want me to go to work with you?"

He smiled, "Yes, come on, go change. We leave in 5 minutes."

------------

"Ta da!" he exclaimed, pointing to the big building we drove to.

"You work here?" I asked in awe.

He rolled his eyes, "Duh."

I smacked his shoulder, "Ouch." I continued to look at the building.

What kind of building was this?

"I work as a house designer." he said, somehow reading my mind.

I nodded, "Cool."

We parked and he dragged me into the building, greeted by all the workers. He seemed to be pretty big in the building, because everyone knew him.

I even saw some girls looking at him seductively. I shrugged it off, I really didn't care, not at all. 

We entered his office and I sat on his couch that was in the corner of the room. "What can I do?" I asked.

He chuckled, "You want to work?"

I shrugged, "Sure, nothing else to do."

He smiled and put a pack of papers on my lap, "Put these in A, B, C order." 

I nodded and began to work on the small coffee table as Siwon did his own paper work at his desk.

Everything was going good until I reached the 'K's.

Kim Taeyeon.