It Hurts

It Hurts

Tiffany's POV

Surprisingly, whenever Taeyeon wasn't at the hospital with me, Siwon was. After I grew to know him, he wasn't as cocky and arrogant as I thought he was. HE was actually pretty funny and caring.

I heard the door open, "Hey, Tiff." he called.

I looked up from my lap, "Hey Siwon." I replied casually.

He plopped down on the bed beside me, "What's up?"

I rolled my eyes, "Oh, I don't know, just chilling in the hospital bed, you know." I replied sarcastically.

He gasped, "Really? I didn't know." he mocked back. I giggled slightly and soon, he chuckled with me.

Taeyeon's POV

I smiled bitterly as I watched the two laugh from outside the door, peeking in through the glass. Am I doing the right thing?

I fought back the tears as I went to the hospital roof top. It was Sunday.

I sat on the edge of the hospital roof, leaning on the safety rail. Every Sunday, I watched the sunset. It became a habit for me, even after I left Tiffany.

Ah, Tiffany.

She was sick again. But this time, I wasn't the only one caring for her, she also had Siwon. I smiled sadly again, thinking about Siwon. He changed since he met Tiffany.

If I didn't know any better, it looks like he fell in love with her. I sighed, maybe this is for the best. If I leave Siwon to Tiffany, maybe, just maybe, Tiffany can forget about me and move on.

Visiting her everyday isn't going to help the situation at hand. I bit my lip, letting the tears flow freely as I thought of leaving Tiffany.

"I love you, Fany, I really do." I whispered to no one in particular. I watched the sun in silence, letting the cold breeze hit my face, the tears still falling.

I looked at the sky, "Is this enough for you mom?"

I'll do what ever it is to make you happy. As long as you're happy in heaven, I'm happy down here. Actually, that was bull. I'm not happy. Not at all.

But, not only did my mom want me to marry Leeteuk, my dad was also totally up for the idea, he even helped us plan the whole wedding. I groaned outwardly, thinking of the wedding.

Sure, I've kissed Leeteuk before, but it was nothing more than a peck. He always wanted more, but I declined, and he would back away respectfully.

I gripped my hair, how I just wanted to grab Tiffany and run away from everything. From all of this. But, that only happens in movies. This is reality. 

I would seriously consider running away with Tiffany, but with her sickness, I just can't.

Even if I did leave Leeteuk, will our dads approve our relationship? Will society approve our relationship? I couldn't care less about what the hell society thinks, but I care about what my father thinks.

The sun had finally fallen, leaving me in the darkness with my thoughts.

I heard laughter and chatter coming from behind me. I stood from the roof, tidying my clothes as I remembered the familiar husky voice of the girl I love.

"Tae?" Tiffany asked.

I looked at the two. Siwon had his arm draped over Tiffany's shoulder and Tiffany held his waist. I smiled sadly, looking at Tiffany's arm that was around Siwon's waist. I trailed my eyesight up to Tiffanys face, then to Siwon.

I lowered my head and walked past them, not saying a word.

I don't want to be selfish. I can't have Leeteuk and Tiffany.

I'll leave Tiffany with Siwon. Hopefully, fingers crossed, Siwon treats Tiffany how I never would be able to.

I love you, Fany.

Remember this.