It Hurts

It Hurts

Taeyeon's POV

I had told Tiffany I was staying after for afterschool activites. I arrived home, and right as I was about to enter the house, my dad ran out.

"Tiffany was admitted to the hospital."

-------------

I ran faster than my dad, towards her hospital room. Since my dad worked at the hospital, I knew the way around, I turned the corner and opened the door to the hospital room, just in time to see Tiffany shove a nurse who was holding a needle away from her. 

I ran to the elderly nurse who stumbled back. I grabbed the nurse's shoulder to steady her from falling, She smiled gratefully and I nodded in response before walking to Tiffany.

Tiffany mumbled something under her breath and cross her arms, "I don't even need to be here."

"Ma'am, you fainted on the side walk."

I gasped and looked at Tiffany, "You fainted on the side walk?!"

Tiffany cringed, "Maybe?"

"Why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling good?! I could've skipped after school!"

Tiffany shrugged, "I didn't know I was---- OW!" she suddenly scream in pain as she held her stomach tightly.

I ran over and put my hand on her shoulder, making her know I was here for her. I quickly gestured the nurse to put the needle into Tiffany. The nurse obliged and quickly injected the needle.

Tiffany screamed as the nurse pressed the end of the needle, releasing the fluids into Tiffany. Tiffany reached where my hand was and held it, squeezing it tightly with her free hand. I squeezed her hand in response, assuring her she will be fine.

After the needle was injected, the nurse bowed and left. My dad walked over and frowned, "Tiffany, you didn't have to push the poor elder woman soo hard."

"Sorry." Tiffany mumbled, lowering her head.

My dad shook his head and sighed, "We could have got you in the hospital sooner."

"Who admitted me?" Tiffany asked.

"I did." 

We all turned our heads to the sound of the voice, Siwon. I glared at him.

Siwon walked over and Tiffany opened in surprise, "You?"

He nodded and scratched the back of his neck, "Yea, you seemed pretty pale, so I kind of followed you to make sure you got home safely."

I raised an eyebrow, was this the Siwon that I knew? Was he being for real?

"Thank you, Siwon." my dad said gratefully, patting his back.

Siwon chuckled, "It's no problem."

If Siwon really did admit Tiffany, I should be thankful, right? And for some reason, I think he was telling the truth.

I smiled slightly at him, and I could tell he was surprised. "Thanks for taking care of Fany." I said softly, eyeing Tiffany and I's interlocked hands.

Siwon smiled back, but it wasn't his usual cocky smile, it was a warm smile as he looked at me, then to Tiffany.

"Anything for her."