It Hurts

It Hurts

Taeyeon's POV

Mianhe, Fany-ah.

This isn't the last time I'm going to break a promise to you. But let's make the most of our time together, yes?

------------

I woke up beside Tiffany, unconciously, I smiled and caressed her beautiful face. She began to stir, and I let my hand cup her cheek, using my thumb to gently move it over her skin.

"Tae?" she asked groggily, rubbing her eyes with two fists. I smiled at the sight, she looked like an oversized baby.

"Hey, Fany." I replied casually, removing my hand from her face.

"What are you doing?" she asked once she was done stretching and rubbing her eyes.

"Watching you." I replied.

She raised an eyebrow, "That doesn't sound stalker-ish at all." she stated with a hint of sarcasm.

I smiled and hugged her waist, "I'm not a stalker." I defended myself.

"'Watching you'" she mocked me in a low voice.

I rolled my eyes, "It's not being a stalker when you're watching someone you own."

"So, you own me?" she asked.

I smiled and nodded, "You're mine."

She blushed slightly, her cheeks tinted with pink. I giggled and kissed her pink cheeks, causing them to turn a deeper shade. I smiled widely at my affect on Tiffany before looking at the clock. I groaned when I noticed we had 1 hour til school.

"Fany, we have school in an hour." I told her.

She cuddled into my neck, "Don't want." she replied in a cute voice.

I shook my head and her hair, putting all the stray hairs in place. "We need to go."

She cuddled into me even more, putting her body against mine, "Still don't want." she mumbled into my neck.

"Fany-ah." I groaned.

"Taeyeon-ahh" She responded, mocking me while her lips moved against my neck.

I bit my lip, was it bad that I was enjoying the way her lips moved against my skin? She hugged me, lazily slipping an arm around my waist as one of my arms held her waist. "Too tired." she muttered.

I gulped. I need to get her away from my neck. Aha!

I slipped my hand slowly down to her . I patted it twice, causing Tiffany to gasp and move away, haha! Success!

She hit my shoulder, "Tae!"

I smirked, "Fany!"

She pouted, "Byun."

"Only for you."