It Hurts

It Hurts

Taeyeon's POV

Tiffany and I exited the school, exhausted. "Let's go home, Tae, I'm so tired."

"Ditto." I responded lazily as Tiffany leaned on me for support as we walked back home. I wrapped my arm around Tiffany's waist, slightly afraid she was going to collapse.

We arrived home and Tiffany ran to her room before laying on it. I walked over lazily and laid beside Tiffany, sprawling my arms and legs over her. She pushed my short legs off of her. I pouted and hugged her waist, snuggling into her back.

She moved back into me, and I smiled at her action, hugging her closer. "Taeyeon."

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"You were going to say something this morning, what was it?" she asked as she turned around.

It was slightly awkward, as our bodies were against each other and our faces only inches apart. Should I tell her? I bit my lip.

She raised an eyebrow, "Well?"

My heart thumped, it's now or never.

"Well, I.."

"KIDS! We're home!" I heard my dad call out.

This time, I groaned out loud. This was the second time I was interuppted while trying to confess. Tiffany giggled and poked my cheek, tell me later. I nodded sadly and grabbed her hand, bringing her to where my dad was.

What surprised me was not only was it Mr. Hwang and my dad, it was Doctor Choi as well. And Siwon.

I glared at Siwon, seeing him smirk while eyeing Tiffany up and down. I felt Tiffany squeeze my hand. It was obvious she felt uncomfortable around Siwon. I pushed Tiffany slightly behind me, standing infront of her. I bowed my head slightly to Doctor Choi before eyeing Siwon.

My dad cleared his throat, "So, you know Doctor Choi. And Siwon."

This time, I glared at my dad. He knows I dislike-- wait no-- I HATE Siwon. My dad gulped and moved back alittle, scared of me. "Why don't you girls chat with Siwon while you dad and I talk?" Doctor Choi requested.

I scowled, but not wanting to be rude, I replied, "Sure."

As soon as the adults went into the kitchen, Siwon dropped his respectful aura, turning into the player he was. He smirked at Tiffany, "What's your name?"

"Tiff--"

I cut her off, "Nothing you need to know."

I was still standing protectively infront of her. I felt Tiffany hold my hand, I turned my head slightly and saw her looking at me with a gentle expression.

I clenched my jaw and looked back at Siwon, "You can just watch TV or something." I said as I walked back to Tiffany's room, dragging Tiffany with me.

I roughly threw myself on the bed, silently cursing my dad for bringing Siwon here. Why was he even in the states!?

Tiffany frowned and laid beside me, "That was rude."

I scoffed, "He's rude."

"He didn't even do anything."

"Besides looking at you." I mumbled.

Tiffany smiled widely, "Are you jealous?"

"Maybe." I replid without thinking. I immediately plopped my hand over my mouth, widening my eyes. Tiffany giggled.

"Why are you jealous?" she asked, holding in her laughter.

Now this girl was just teasing me. I glanced at the door, closed and locked. Good thing.

"Remember what I wanted to say this morning?" I asked.

She nodded slowly, dropping her smile. I sat up slightly, and so did she. I held her hands with my own.

"I like you." I began. "Wait wait. No, I love you. Not as a friend, not as a sister, no, I am IN love with you."

Tiffany's eyes watered, was it happy tears? Or regretful tears?

I felt my body being thrown back on the bed as Tiffany hugged me, she buried her head into my neck. Shocked, I wrapped my arm around her waist. She pulled back slightly, "I love you too."

We both leaned in and kissed.

Finally.