It Hurts

It Hurts

My little cousin is coming over today, not alot of updates, maybe only this one. I'll try to make it long!

Tiffany's POV

I moved my arm to the side of the bed, trying to find Taeyeon. I frowned when I noticed she wasn't in bed with me. I woke up and rubbed my eyes before looking around. Where was she? Did she leave? No, Taeyeon wouldn't do that.

I got out of bed, using my hand to lazily clean my bed hair. I walked into the bathroom and did my usual buisness. As I walked out to the kitchen I noticed my dad and Doctor Kim weren't home. They probably had work.

I entered the kitchen and saw Taeyeon's petite body infront of the counter, turning the stove on. I smiled at her concentrated face. I walked over and wrapped my arms around her neck, back hugging her. I felt her stiffen up. "You left me." I whined.

After realizing it was me, she relaxed. Please don't turn around, please don't turn around.

She turned around, and our bodies were resting against each other. We looked at each other for a second. I hope she couldn't feel my heart beating like crazy, because it felt like it was going to explode out of my chest.

"Fany." she called gently.

"Hmm?" I responded.

She bit her lip. I was holding back from kissing those lips, even though I really wanted to.

"Remember when I said I was going to----"

She was interuppted by her phone ringing. I groaned mentally before moving off of her, letting her answer it. She walked over, wearing an annoyed expression as she answered her phone, "Hello?" she snapped.

She widened her eyes, "Ah, mianhe, Lee." she said in a more gentle tone.

Lee? Oh, it was her boyfriend.

I scrunched my nose up in displease before walking out the kitchen and onto the couch in the living room, not wanting to hear her talk to her boyfriend.

"Bye." I heard her say.

The kitchen stove turned off before I saw her plop onto the couch next to me. I glanced at her before turning my attention back to the TV. She poked my shoulder, "Fanyy" she called in a cute tone.

I bit the inside of my cheek to contain my squeals. She sounded so adorable. It was rare to see Taeyeon trying to act cute, but when she does, you feel like you want to fangirl.

She rested her head on my shoulder, "Fanyy" she called again in the same tone.

I looked down, "Yes?" I asked in an annoyed tone, trying hard to keep cool as Taeyeon looked up at me with those adorable eyes.

She pouted, "We have school."

I looked at the clock, she was right, we needed to be there in 30 minutes. I huffed my cheeks, "I don't have a car, so I'm walking."

"Leeteuk can drive us." Taeyeon replied.

I cringed slightly at the mention of his name. Did I really want to go with them? Nope, I'd rather walk by myself than be the third wheel. I shook my head, "I'm good."

Taeyeon frowned, "Fany, it's cold outside."

I shrugged, "I'll bring a sweater."

Taeyeon sighed, "I'll go with you then."

I raised an eyebrow, "You're not going with Leeteuk?"

She shook her head and brought me up, grabbing my hand and interlocking it with hers.

"Think of me as your personal heater!"

Taeyeon's POV

Stupid Leeteuk, he just had to ruin the moment. I was so close to confessing to Tiffany! After the phone call, I turned around and didn't find Tiffany in the kitchen. I heard the TV in the living room and saw her gloomingly sitting on the couch.

Was she jealous?

I couldn't help but smile at the thought, maybe I do have a chance with her.

(And you know how the rest of the scene goes.)

I held her hand tightly, interlocking our fingers and moving my body closer to her. It was cold out, and I didn't want Tiffany to get sick. We walked in silence.

What was there to talk about?

Nothing really, I know almost everything about Tiffany, and she knows alot about me also. She let go of my hand and stopped walking. I looked at her with a questioning face. She smiled and wrapped her arm around my shoulder, instinctively, I wrapped my arm around her waist.

Now, this was really too much for me. My whole body was tingling from the touch of this girl. Sadly, we had already arrived at the school, and she let go of my shoulder as I let go of her waist.

"We have first class together." I told her, but infact, we have all classes together.

"Taeyeon!" I heard the familiar manly voice.

I mentally groaned. Leeteuk ran up to me and wrapped an arm around my waist, "Who's this?" he asked, looking at Tiffany.

Tiffany looked hurt, angry, and sad at the same time. So, she really was jealous. She looked at me, expecting an answer.

"She's my friend." I answered painfully. I saw a hint of disappointment flash across Tiffany's face.

What could I say? That she was the love of my life? I don't think so.

"I'll walk you to class, babe." Leeteuk said as he began to walk.

I stopped walking once I saw Tiffany's sad face. Leeteuk looked down at me with an eyebrow raised. I unwrapped his arm around my waist and walked back to Tiffany.

"I'm walking with Tiffany."

Tiffany smiled widely at me, causing her eyes to turn into cresents. I smiled back and Leeteuk raised his eyebrows even more, "Alright, have a good class, babe."

I nodded, but when he turned around, I rolled my eyes. I guess Tiffany saw me roll my eyes, as she raised her eyebrow, "What was that?"

"What?" I asked.

"This" she said as she rolled her eyes like I did.

I shrugged. She smirked, "You don't like him, huh?"

I shook my head unconciously. She smiled widely, muttering something in my ear.

"Huh?" I asked.

She shook her head and held my hand.

"Come on, personal heater!"