It Hurts

It Hurts

Tiffany's POV

"Stupid dad." I muttered as I walked down the lengthy hall wall of the community college my dad made me attend.

I mean, for godsake, I didn't go to school for 5 years, and now, I'm in college?! As I continued to mutter incoherent swears I bumped into someone, causing me and the other person to land on our bottoms, our stuff sprawling over the ground.

"Oof." I heard the somewhat familiar voice say.

Without looking up, I already knew it was Taeyeon. Only she managed to make my heart beat with simple words. I began to gather my stuff and was about to look up and smile at Taeyeon, until a voice rang out.

I heard running foot steps, "Oh! Babe, you alright? Are you hurt?" a concerned male voice said.

I looked up and saw the familiar Taeyeon with a rather good looking guy. Taeyeon gave the guy a small smile before the boy helped Taeyeon up. 

Who was he? Her boyfriend?

After Taeyeon successfully got up, the guy wrapped his arm around her waist. Well, that answers my question. Finally, Taeyeon looked down, and I bet she was shocked to see me. By her facial expression, she was certainly shocked.

The guy held out a hand to me, "You okay?"

I nodded and stood up by myself, ignoring his hand. He pulled his hand back, furrowing his eyebrows.

I lowered my head slightly, "Mianhe for bumping into you."

Without waiting for Taeyeon's reply, I turned around and walked to class, which was in the opposite direction I was walking, but at the time, I didn't care. I walked and walked, wanting to erase the memory of seeing the guy wrap his arm protectively around Taeyeon's waist.

My heart clenched, why was I feeling this way?

I decided to skip my first and second class, getting a breath outside the school as I sat on the steps, watching the cars and people walk by. I heard the front door open behind me, I turned my head and saw the petite blonde girl, with the same guy. I stood up and was about to walk inside until Taeyeon held my wrist.

I gasped slightly at the shocks it sent through my arm, but maintained my cool as I looked down at her, "Yes?" I asked, my heart beating anticipating her answer.

She bit her lip before shaking her head, "Nothing."

I felt my heart drop slightly, lower into my stomach. I nodded and let my head hang low as I walked by them again.

"Do you know her?" I heard the guy say.

I slowed my walking, wanting to hear her answer.. Say yes..

"No."

I felt my heart break as I ran away, tears strolling down my face.

Taeyeon's POV

"No" I managed to choke out the obvious lie.

I heard the running feet of Tiffany as she ran off. My heart clenched as I saw her wiping her face from the corner of my eyes.

This was all because I was too much of a coward to tell her the truth.

As Leeteuk continued to talk about what happened in class, sitting on the stairs, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, I couldn't help but think of Tiffany.

'Mianhe, Fany-ah'

----

Mwhaha!!

Teaser !

- covers face with hands

Don't kill me!

:P , so yea, tommorow I'll update after school, and before, if I have time.

Next chapter or the one after that will reveal Taeyeon's real reason ... >:D