It Hurts

It Hurts

I apologize if I do not update alot this week. Big things coming up! I have a big presentation that I will do Wednesday and Thursday. Friday I have a big test, and a big volley ball game.

Again, I'm sorry! I'll try to upload as much as I could.

Also..

You might hate me for this chapter.

-----------

Present Day

Tiffany's POV

It's been three years. Two years since Taeyeon left. For the first year, everything was fine. Taeyeon visited me as usual, sometimes bringing Seohyun, Jessica, or Sooyoung. 

But, as time went on, so did Taeyeon. She began to skip days, as she was preparing for graduation. I understood, who wouldn't? It's graduation for gods sake.

Still, I felt lonely as Taeyeon began to forget about me. I always waited for her, staring at the hospital door until she would enter it, smiling at me. But she never did.

Instead, the nurse came in with my usual dose of injection. I sighed and just rolled my sleeve up, used to this. The nurse silently injected me before leaving me with my thoughts again.

Weeks past, and Taeyeon still never came. Her graduation had already past, but where was she? She broke her promise to me. I never saw her on Sunday's, when we would watch the sunset together.

Eventually, I ran out of paper to draw in my notebook, so I went back to notepads. I used all my color pencils, I went back to my pink pen. Soon, it seemed as if my sickness totally went away.

After about one more month in the hospital, they released me. I remember being silent while I was in the car with my dad, who was chatting happily about what I would do when I got home.

I looked at the house I grew up in. It's been five years since I've seen it, but it still remains the same. Baby blue walls, Taeyeon's favorite color. A white door the leads to the living room. My dad opened the door for me and I walked in quietly. I still remembered the format of the house, I began to walk to my room.

I smiled slightly, seeing the familiar pink bedroom door that leads to my pink infested room. I opened the knob and was surprised to see what was inside of it.

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

My dad wrapped his arm around me, "We're moving to America."

"What?!" I unintentionally shouted.

He covered his ears, "Now, I know it's a bit sudden, but you didn't have to yell."

I sighed, "Sorry, but why?"

"Your grandparents miss you."

I huffed my cheeks, I certainly don't miss them at all. They were snobby and rich, expecting the perfect granddaughter, which was me. But, I am far from perfect.

I nodded my head, "When are we leaving?"

"Tommorow."

--------------

I stared outside the plane window, watching the land fade into the distance. The place where I grew up. Where I lived. Where I met Taeyeon.

Taeyeon!

What if she was still outside there somewhere? Was I leaving her?

I shook my head slightly, no. She left me. 

I sighed and bit my lip, keeping my tears in.

Where'd you go, Taeyeon-ah?