It Hurts

It Hurts

Tiffany's POV

I was expecting Taeyeon to come visit me after her school time was over, I glanced at the clock, 2:15. 15 more minutes to go! Yes, I memorized the time Taeyeon gets out of school, call me weird, but I don't really care.

I continued to draw in my notepad, the pages were almost all filled. My pains had gone away recently, only sometimes did it occur. But, it isn't as bad as before. The doctors still have no clue what was happening to my body, but they were glad my pains were going away. They told me the injections probably had something to do with it, but I think there is something else behind it.

I heard footsteps near my door, I placed the notepad down and looked at the door, waiting for Taeyeon. To my surprise, not only did Taeyoen stand there, but Seohyun, Jessica, and Sooyoung were also there. I widened my eyes and sat up straighter as they walked towards me. The three girls had their heads lowered. I bit my lip and looked at Taeyeon, who smiled encouragingly at me. I felt myself gain confidence after Taeyeon smiled at me. I looked at the girls and cleared my throat.

"Hey Seohyun, Jessica, and Sooyoung." I greeted.

They looked up at me, probably surprised that I remembered their names.

"Hi Tiffany-ssi." they greeted, almost like robots.

I raised an eyebrow at looked at Taeyeon, who shrugged her shoulders. I looked back at the girls, "Is there something you wanted to talk to me about?"

Jessica looked up, and I saw that her eyes were glassy. "Sorry, Tiff." she mumbled softly.

I cocked my head to the side, "For.." I went on.

Jessica bit her lip, "For not visiting. I'm a bad friend, I know, but it hurt seeing you suffer like that."

I scoffed, "So, leaving me alone was going to help?" I snapped.

Jessica lowered her head immediately, and I felt sorry for some reason. I sighed, "I'm sorry I snapped at you.." I mumbled. Taeyeon smiled slightly at me.

Seohyun stepped closer to the bed, "Mianhe, unnie." she said. I remembered how innocent her voice had sounded when we were younger, she had matured a bit, but I could still see the innocence in her.

I waited for her to continue, and she did. She sighed, "My mom.." I could tell she was going to get sensitive and cry, so I raised my hand stopping her.

She stopped talking and looked at me. I smiled softly at her, once my maknae, always my maknae, "It's alright. I understand."

She smiled at me widely, then I turned my head to Sooyoung. Sooyoung bit her lip, "I wanted to visit you. I really did. I just didn't have any way to get here. I was tempted to walk. But it would be too dangerous. Especially on the high way, and I didn't want to spend my money on the bus, even though I really wanted to."

I looked at her oddly, she used to be rich when we were younger. Sooyoung lowered her head before answering me, as if she read my mind, "My dad left the family, we became bankrupt."

I was shocked at first, her father was such a good father. He was the one who earned her and her mother money. Why did he leave?

Instead of saying anything, I opened my arms. They looked at me oddly. I smiled gently, "Are you going to give me a hug or not?"

They all smiled and moved closer to my bed, hugging me in different positions. After we pulled away, I saw Jessica with tears strolling down her face. I cupped her face and wiped the tears, "Stop crying, Jessie" She only cried more after I called her the nickname I made for her when we were little.

Seohyun eyes became watery as well, but she wasn't sobbing like Jessica basically was. I smiled at Seohyun and her hair, "My maknae grew up pretty, didn't she?" Seohyun sniffed and smiled a shaky smile at me. 

And, as always, Sooyoung was the rock of our friendship, being the toughest one emotionally out of all of us. I smiled at her, "Tough as always."

Sooyoung smirked, "I have too, especially with these two cry babies over here." Sooyoung said as she pointed her thumb to the crying girls next to her.

I laughed as Seohyun and Jessica hit Sooyoung. "Ow.." Sooyoung called out.

I looked over at where Taeyeon was sitting on the bed, she smiled once she saw me looking at her. I smiled back, showing off my famous eye smile.

I felt like my life was taking a turn for the best. 

I have my best friends back, my sickness was getting better, and I had my dad ad Doctor Kim supporting me.

Most of all.

I had Taeyeon.