It Hurts

It Hurts

miimms - Aigoo, I made you more hyper, didn't I?

-----

Taeyeon's POV

I pointed three fingers at three specific girls at her lunch table as I walked up, "You three, I need to talk with you three."

Seohyun, Jessica, and Sooyoung all looked at eachother. I raised an eyebrow, "Hurry up."

They got up and followed me out the cafeteria, once I knew no one was watching us, I began. "What happened between you three and Tiffany?" I asked, arms crossed.

Seohyun looked at Jessica, shocked. Jessica looked back at Seohyun, then looked at Sooyoung. I tapped my foot, "Well? She told me you girls never visited her in the hospital. And that you girls were her best friends." Taeyeon continued.

Seohyun bit her lip, before finally talking with her innocent, pure voice, "It's not that I didn't want to visit her, it's that I couldn't visit her."

I nodded, not asking any further because I knew it was Seohyun's mom that forbidded her to go. I turned to Jessica, who huffed her cheeks.

"What about you, Jessica?"

I was surprised to see a tear drop from Jessica's face. The cold girl who hid all her emotions, was letting it go.

"It's not easy." Jessica said shakily. I furrowed my eyebrows, "What's not easy?" I asked with a soft tone.

"Seeing your best friend miserable." Jessica said as another tear fell.

"You've seen her?" I asked, kind of confused.

Jessica nodded, "I've been there when she was getting her injections. It was horrible. She was crying and thrashing around. I couldn't handle seeing her like that."

I remembered back when Tiffany used to cry over the needles whenever I wasn't there. I bit my lip and nodded, that's a reasonable explanation.

Sooyoung wrapped her arm around Jessica to calm the now crying girl. I turned to Sooyoung, "Your reason?"

I could tell that Seohyun and Jessica also didn't know her reason, as they were looking at her with curiosity written on their faces. Sooyoung lowered her head.

"I didn't have anyone to transport me."

I half understood, but half didn't understand. I understood that the hospital was ways away in the high ways, but didn't Sooyoung get a ride to school?

"I walk to school, in case you're wondering." Sooyoung finished, I nodded, "So, you didn't go because you have no ride? What about the public bus?"

Sooyoung shook her head, "I don't want to spend my money on something I didn't need."

I never knew Sooyoung was poor. She never acted like it..

Finally, after a few minutes of silence and of me staring at the three girls. I sighed. They looked exetremely guilty right now. "I'm not mad at you guys, but you need to talk to Tiffany. She thinks you guys just left her because you didn't like her."

Seohyun gasped, "Really?"

I nodded, "Really."

Seohyun nudged Jessica, who nudged Sooyoung, the girls looked at eachother then nodded.

"We'll talk to her after school."