It Hurts

It Hurts

Taeyeon's POV

I groaned, school was over, but I still had my basketball game. I'd rather just go to the hospital to visit Tiffany. I walked to the gym lazily and saw that it was packed with students. We were facing our biggest rivals, SuJu.

I went to the locker room quickly and got changed before going out on the court to practice for the game. We began to do drills to warm up, then the announcer started the game. 

I huffed my cheeks, looking at the taller players on the other team. I may be short, but I'm one hell of an offence.

I looked around. One side of the gym was SuJu, the other side was SoShi. I shook my head before huddling with my team.

The coach smiled at me, "Ready?"

"You bet." I replied.

He chuckled, "You know the drill kids, pass the ball to Taeyeon, make sure they don't score. Easy enough?"

We all laughed and nodded. I liked my coach, he didn't care if we won or if we lost, it was all about having fun. But, that's what I hate about SuJu, they play to win, even if it means to cheat.

"TaeTae, fighting!" I heard the familiar voice as I took a drink of water. I placed my bottle down and turned my head to the voice that stuck out to me. In the crowd, I saw the familiar brown-haired girl. She was sitting next to my father on the bleachers, smiling. She waved at me, I smiled and waved back. It was sort of awkward, because the people around Tiffany thought I was waving at them, so they waved as well. I just smiled and looked away.

I will win this game.

The game started, and only when I was on the court, was when I realized how scary the other team looked. They were freaking giants! I breathed hard, it's alright Taeyeon.

Sooyoung was the jumper to get the ball. The reff threw the ball in the air. Come on, Sooyoung.

She touched the ball and passed it behind her, where I was located. I caught it quickly and began to run and dribble to the other side of the court. Siwon, one of the other teams player, began to defend me. Damn, this dude is tall! I pretended to shoot the basketball, he reached up giving me time to pass the ball to Yuri under his arms.

"." I heard him mutter, I grinned as Yuri ran past Donghae, going for the lay up. She got the lay up, earning a point for us. I smiled and hi-fived Yuri as we went back to our defending positions.

Siwon got the ball and began to race towards our goal. Yuri nodded at me and she went to defend Siwon. Yuri did a pretty good job, because Siwon looked flustered. He looked around for an open team mate. I saw him look at Donghae. He was wide open. I quickly ran over just as Siwon passed the ball. I ran infront of Donghae and stole the ball, running to the other side.

Cheers erupted as I took the ball, giving me more energy. Just as I was about to lay up, I felt myself being pushed by the stomach. The ball railed off the rim as I fell to the ground, clutching my stomach. Siwon smirked at me, "Woops."

The bastard elbowed me. I clenched my teeth watching him walk away, hi-fiving his team mates. Yuri ran over to me and helped me up, "You alright?"

I breathed deeply, feeling the sting in my stomach. I ignored it, "Let's beat them"

23-24

We were losing by 1. I can't count the amount of injuries our team has. I tripped over Siwon's foot, he elbowed my stomach, Yuri decided to 'run' into Leeteuk, making her fall, and Sooyoung just so happen to get pushed 'accidently' off the court, into the bleachers.

Yuri gasped as she pointed at my elbow, "Taeng, you're bleeding."

I looked down, and indeed, I was bleeding. I wiped the blood off with my finger as the crowd watched me. I shrugged and got back in my position, "Just play."

The reff nodded and indicated Sooyoung to pass the ball to someone on our team. I ran to the other side of the court, raising my hand up silently for her to pass it to me. She caught my eye contact and nodded, bringing her long arm back before releasing, I caught the ball. I bet the SuJu team wasn't expecting that to happen.

I took my shot while no one was on this side of the court.

It was in the air, it hit the rim. It slowly spun..

It went in. 

We won.

The crowd began to whoop loudly on one side of the gym, while the other side boo'd us. Siwon ran up to me, I stood my ground. He pointed at my face, "You cheated."

I raised an eyebrow, "Says the person who elbowed me in the ribs, tripped me, and pushed me."

He shoved my shoulder, pushing my body back. That's when Yuri got involved. She shoved Siwon by the chest, "Yah! Don't touch her."

Before anything else happened, the reff ordered Siwon to get back to his team. He looked at Yuri before walking off.

Yuri held my shoulder, "You alright?"

I nodded, "I'm fine."

"Tae!"

I turned and saw Tiffany running to me. I smiled, "Hey, Fany."

Yuri raised an eyebrow, I rolled my eyes at her. "You did good, but you got hurt alot, are you okay?" Tiffany asked as she reached me.

I nodded, "Perfectly fine."

Tiffany frowned, "Your elbow is still bleeding."

I looked at my elbow and saw the little trail of blood. I shrugged, "Oh well."

Tiffany frowned. Yuri handed me a towel, "Thanks." I said to her, wiping my sweat on my forehead. Tiffany scrunched her nose, "Ew. Sweaty."

I smiled, "Can I have a hug?" I asked cutely, spreading my arms open, moving closer. Tiffany shook her head, "Eek! You stink!"

I got closer and she backed up. She put her hands on my shoulders, putting me a distance from her. "You stay there, Kim Taeyeon." she ordered.

I laughed loudly. "Taeyeon unniee." I heard the annoying voice.

I groaned, "Yes, Yoona?"

I turned and saw my familiar group of friends, which included Yoona, Seohyun, Jessica, Sunny, Sooyoung, and Yuri. I felt Tiffany stiffen up. I creased my forehead looking at her. She had her head lowered. I poked her stomach, making her jump. She glared at me. I smiled innocently.

My friends smiled at our interaction, well everyone besides Seohyun, Jessica, and Sooyoung. I raised an eyebrow at the three, what's wrong with them?

I cleared my throat, "Well, girls, this is Tiffany, Tiffany this is Yoona, Seohyun, Jessica, Sunny, Sooyoung, and Yuri." I introduced, pointing to each girl as I said their names.

Tiffany nodded and waved slightly. The girls waved back and SOME smiled. I looked at Seohyun, who looked kind of guilty. In fact, the three girls looked guilty for something. What happened?

Tiffany looked at me, "I need to get back to the hospital, I didn't tell my dad I left."

I widened my eyes, "You didn't tell?!"

She shook her head cutely, "No, but shhh, it's a secret." She said to me, putting her index finger to her lips.

I smiled and nodded, "Secret. Want me to come with?"

She eyed my friends before looking back at me. "If you want, you could. Your dad is taking me back."

I looked at my friends, who nodded. I smiled at Tiffany and held her hands, "Let's go."

I couldn't help but think about Seohyun, Jessica, and Sooyoung. Then I thought about Tiffany. What happened between those 4?