SEHUN

BAP , INFINITE , BTOB , EXO , other KPOP group IMAGINES

You say goodbye to  your friends  as you exit your school building. You noticed that it had already gone dark. You finally reached one of your school gates and notice a man leaning against the concrete wall,  both hands hidden inside his pants pockets and his head hung down low.r him and he turned his face to you...The moment his eyes meet yours...he totally forgotten about his anger waiting for you for 2  hours outside.

"Finally you finished practising your piano class" he said and help you with your school bag."why did you wait? It's already so late. Did you wait too long?" you asked  but he replies saying "Neh, not really. I knew you will  finish late so i came late too, i didn't want to wait for hours, you know" he said ."Two hours,  you know. Not long at all..Its worth waiting for you" he said, but you weren't paying attention at all as you were looking at your phone reading a text from Luhan."YAAH !! you're not even listening! Who's that?" he said as he grabbed your phone from your hand."OH SEHUN! Give it back to me ! " you said.

He lift your phone higher so you couldnt get it..You jump up a few times but you still couldnt get it. "Aigoo...so cute..Jump somemore"he said. You decided to jump somemore because you felt you could reach.The moment you jump up , Sehun quickly  look down and both of you kissed. "OMO.... mianei... >/////< "you said...and you became very shy and embarrassed.He gave you back your phone and said "dont be sorry because... im the one who planned it XD" He said it while laughing.You were dumbfounded.You are about to hit him but he started running."Im gonna kill you OH SEHUN ! stop right there! " Sehun replied "catch me if you can baby ! "