She's Perfect

The Month of May
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's Perfect

 

"What did she do? More importantly what did you do?" Yoona shrieked as trespassed angrily into her best friend's room.

"What?" He gave her a blank stare as if he had no idea what she was talking about.

"Why did you break up with Eunmi?"

"Why not?" Kyuhyun shrugged nonchalantly. "Last time I checked I was the one dating her, not you." He added in a snarky tone. He really had no idea why she was making a big fuss out of it. Eunmi, his now ex-girlfriend, was certainly not Yoona's friend, so why was the doe-eyed girl defending Eunmi all of a sudden?

"You mean other than the fact that you're old and probably going to die as single man?" Yoona retorted back dramatically, frowning. Kyuhyun was nearing his thirties and still didn't know how to take care of himself. And as his best friend, she was worried for him. "She was perfect, she knew how to cook, how to take care of you, not to mention she didn't mind your excessive compulsion to playing games, and she's richer than you so we both know she's not after your money-" Yoona rambled on before being stopped by Kyuhyun placing his finger on her lips.

"There's just this one problem though." He stared deep into Yoona's dark orbs.

"What?" She murmured breathlessly. All of her attention focused on his long digit. They had never had such intimate interaction before and it was doing funny things to her. Her heart was pounding, was dry. And she had the sudden urge to put his finger in . Woah, down Yoona. Settle down. Clearing , Yoona forced herself back to reality. Somehow she doubted there was a reasonable explanation to the break up, then her eyes widened suddenly in an epiphany. "Wait, don't tell me it's because you're interested in the same -"

Kyuhyun silent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter