Still You

The Month of May
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still You

 

As Krystal listened to the newest song by her sunbaes, she glanced to Yoona who was texting with some guy. Listening carefully to the lyrics, Krystal had a sudden urge to probe the face of SNSD for some answers. The young lead singer bit down on her lip, it really wasn't any of her business. "Unnie," she blurted, curiosity getting the best of her.

Yoona paused for a moment and turned her head towards Krystal to prove the younger girl had her attention. "Did you listen to Hae oppa's newest song?" Krystal asked point blank. She's never been good at dancing around the subject.

"Yeah, it's nice." The doe eyed girl answered before turning her attention back on her cell when it vibrated in her lap.

That's it? Krystal wanted to shout but refrained herself. "But the lyrics...it's about you..." She murmured with uncertainty, crossing the line of personal space. She couldn't help it, she was an avid YoonHae fan after all! For as long as she could remember Donghae and Yoona had always been an item even if they did break up they would get back together a couple days later, that was until one day when they suddenly broke up and never made up...When she asked her sister about it, Sica had only replied it was their decision to make. Then along came the song 'Y', it was obvious who the song was about. The amount of people's name that started with Y were only a handful. And then came 'Still You'. His feelings were clear, now she just had to find about how Yoona felt. 

"Could be." Yoona shrugged nonchalantly, though she was slightly annoyed by Krystal's question. She really didn't want to talk about her ex. Though it happened a few years ago, it was still a rather sensitive subject. 

"The lyrics is clearly talking about you, are you guys going to make up?" Krystal interrogated as Yoona's Samsung light up, revealing a smiley icon of a heart. Who was she texting? 

"I don't plan on it." Yoona answered coldly. 

"Why?" When the older girl's phone vibrated up again, Krystal made sure to check the ID this time. Galaxy Fan. The nickname sounded familiar. She racked her brain, trying to recall where she had first heard the name. Wait a minute...wasn't that Kris?

Yoona sighed, clearly the dongsaeng couldn't take a hint. "Too many things have been said and done, that neither of us are proud of . There's just no going back. Besides we finally got past the awkward stage, I really don't want to go back to that stage." She explained, cutting off Krystal's though process of a certain EXO leader. 

"Oh," Krystal answered in disappointment. To this day, she still had no idea why they had broken up but from the sound of it, it must have been a painful break up. Deciding not to push her luck anymore, Krystal said, "Unnie, what do you thinking of setting up Suho oppa for my sister?"

~*~

Donghae and Yoona sat quietly next to each other as they played with their own phones. Originally, their groups were supposed to get together and spend some time quality time with each other. But most of the members ditched them at the least second, leaving the two idols all by themselves.

"Have you listened to our new song?" Donghae asked, trying to strike up a conversation. 

"Yep, it's really nice and romantic." Yoona replied, her response more chirpy than when she answered Krystal.

Donghae ruffled his hair in frustration, contemplating if he should say what he wanted to say, what's the worst that could happen? They could go back to that awkward stage where they couldn't be left alone. But he di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter