Broken Promise

The Month of May
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Broken Promise

 

"So what did you think of the movie?" Taeyeon asked as some of her friends sat down in there seats.

Yoona shrugged her shoulders carelessly, "Mushy like all chick flicks."

"Oh stop, I know you liked the movie." Sooyoung whacked the younger woman lightly in the arm. "I saw you tearing up in there, especially during when the guy proposed."

"Was not." Yoona huffed even though it was true. She had gotten slightly emotional when the male lead of the movie knelt down and confessed of his feelings. "And did she really have to cry? I mean, really, I was so practicable that he was going to propose."

"I bet you're just upset because Hae oppa hasn't proposed to yet." Sooyoung retorted, hitting close to the truth.

"I'm not," Yoona stated firmly. After all it was her that told him she wasn't ready.

While the two younger women disputed back and forth, Taeyeon slyly pulled out her phone and sent out a text saying "she's all set."

"Waittttt," Yoona dragged out her word, looking around. "Why are we the only people in this restaurant? Normally its packed with people." Before she could ask further questions, the lights dimmed and a very well dressed Donghae entered through the front corridors. 

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" Yoona practically jumped out of her seat at the sight of her boyfriend dressed in tuxedo and holding onto an iPad.

"Shhh," he shushed her by placing a forefinger over his lips. With a curt nod music started playing in the background. 'Y' that was their song and also the first song he had written for her. 

Clearing his throat, he tapped on the tablet and it glowed brightly showing the words "hey you." Once he was sure she was paying attention to it, he slid his finger across it for the next slide. "Yeah you, the one with the pretty doe eyes."

He repeated the process, sliding his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter