Come Find Me

Key, My Guardian Angel

This is yet another JongKey moment. I promise, 2Min next next chapter ^^ Next chapter will talk about Key. Thank you to those who commented! Much appreciated! :D


Key's POV

I sat on my cloud, drifting over the city. I was mentally beating myself up for showing him my human form. When an angel exposes his/her human form to the person he/she is protecting, that person will be able to see him or her in his or her angel form as well (sorry abou the his hers hims hers xD). This was against many rules. Pabo Key! Why'd you have to show him! .. Oh yea, i was saving him. STILL! UUUGH!!

Just then, i heard a whoosh, and i looked beside me. I saw a black feathery wing in my face. Looking up, it was Minho. He sat down next to me, and we were silent for a while.

"He saw?"

I nodded. Minho had broken the same rule last year. He was protecting a young boy by the name of Taemin. He was the youngest in the class, and was always bullied. Minho had shown his human form when Taemin was almost . Minho now goes to school with Taemin.

"Well, it's not that bad."

"Not that bad?! I'll be shunned!"

"You see me being shunned?"

"Well, no"

Minho laughed. We sat there silently again before Minho asked another question.

"So, are you going to meet with him?"

I gaped at him. "You saw? You stalker angel" I punched him lightly in the arm.

"I ... i don't want him to end up relying on me. He should learn to fight for himself. I only showing myself when he was going to be killed that day. Stupid gang."

Minho chuckled, and stood up, stretching.

"Well, he wants to talk to you, so you should "let him find you"."

This time, i really did punch him, he lost balance and fell off the cloud. I heard him laughing as he flew back up to face me.

"Pabo Key"

And with that, he flew off.

 

Jonghyun's POV

Everyday, i looked up at the sky, looking for a black feather, black wings, black clothed angel. I never did. I stood at the school courtyard when i was hugged from behind and almost fell over.

"Jonghyuun~!!" Taemin whined.

I laughed and ruffled up his hair. "Hey Taeminnie."

"I heard you almost died yesterday! Are you okay?"

"Im fine, K-" i was about to say Key.

"K?"

"Nevermind."

"Okay, well i want you to meet my friend Minho :)"

Taemin dragged me to the school gates, where i saw this guy standing there. He was maybe a month younger than me, no more than a year. He was really muscular, and had short black hair. He saw us running over and waved.

"Minhoooooooo~!" Taemin ran over and hugged him.

"Minho, this is my friend Jonghyun"

"Nice to meet you" i said.

I saw Minho look at me like he knew something i didn't. He smiled, we shook hands, and talked for a while. I found out he was in Taemin's class even though he was my age.

"Aish, i have to go. Nice meeting you Minho. See you guys tomorrow. Bye Taeminnie!" I waved.

I started walking home in the opposite direction they were when i heard Minho call me.

"Jonghyun hyung"

I turned around. "He's waiting"

With that, Minho turned and walked Taemin home. Who's waiting? I shrugged, and started walking home. I stopped by the park accross the street from my house. I sat down on a bench underneath the same tree I met Key at. I sighed and closed my eyes. I opened them suddenly when i realized that there was light snoring above my head. Looking up, I saw Key sleeping on a branch. Laughing to myself, i sat under the bench and waited. A big gust of wind came, and i heard some rustle-ing (how do you spell it?), a cry, and a big wumph behind me. Looking behind the bench, Key had fallen off the tree. I started laughing. He rubbed the back of his head, and looked to see me laughing.

"Found you!" i said.