I Love You

Key, My Guardian Angel

 

 

First of all, i would like to thank all those that have commented and subscribed to this story. I appreciate everything you guys have done! ^^ Hehe ... tears of joy. Seriously. Thanks sooo much! I hope you enjoy the last chapter! SHINee 4EVS!


 

Key's POV: 

Pabo pabo pabo pabo pabo i thought as i continued to sew Jonghyun's plushie. He lay sleeping on the couch. I sit here, in the middle of the night, sewing a dino plushie. UUGH! I sewed on the dinosaur's eye, and held it up to eye-level. Yupp. It was a dinosaur. I made one naustril (... your nose hole. Not really sure how to spell :P) slightly bigger, the way Jjong's nose is. I got up and put away the sewing materials. I stood over Jonghyun, and shoved the plushie in his face. Not being able to breathe, he bolt up, and i threw the plushie at his head.

"There. One dino plushie."

Jonghyun picked it up, and began to examine it.

"YAH! Why is one naustril bigger? And why is it making this face? Dinosaurs aren't this fat!" he complained.

I hurrumphed, and stood with my back to him. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist, and place his head on my shoulder.

"Thanks Key" he whispered in my ear. I smiled. He flipped me around, and we kissed. His arms were wrapped around me, and mine around him. As he deepened the kiss, i thought about how much I love him. My love for him was stronger than the chains that had bound me to that stupid rock column at that warehouse. Stronger than Taemin's love for banana milk. I seperated my mouth from his.

"Ready?" i asked. Jonghyun nodded. And there, that very night, on our bed, our love was unbreakable. (if not understandable, they had . im not a writer .... yet xD im pretty sure you guys have a better imagination than i do.)

 

Next morning, i woke up to the smell of burning ... batter. I shot up from the bed, and flew into the kitchen. Right as I was about to burst out from our room, i noticed i had no clothes on (i wonder). I magic-ed my normal black outfit on, and burst into the kitchen. I almost fell on the floor when i saw Jonghyun in his dino pajamas wearing my apron, making pancakes.

"Morning Key." he said. He looked totally normal. The pancakes did not. They were oddly shaped, burnt in places, and abnormally hole-y. He looked at them like they were completely normal pancakes. I looked into his mixing bowl.

"How much mix and water did you put?"

"3 cups of mix, 7 cups of water." he said as he flipped a blob-shaped pancake.

"You were only suppose to put 5 cups of water. YAH! Turn off the stove, they're burnt!" i yelled. I reached out and turned off the stove. I heard him mutter. "I like them crunchy". He put the pancakes on a plate, and gave them to me. I sat down with them.

"I made a heart shaped one (looked like the blob), a key shaped one (looked like a blob, again) and a K, an E, and a Y." he said. The letters were okay, but they were very burnt. I smiled and thanked him. He starred at me, waiting for me to eat them. I held my breath, and ate the whole plate of pancakes in one bite. Trying hard not to think about the crunchyness and the ... hole-y-ness, i smiled like i was enjoying it.

"I'll make some more for myself and you too." he stood up. I quickly swallowed and jumped up.

"I'll make them." i quickly said before anymore blobs could show up. I made a proper batch of pancakes. The doorbell rang, and Jonghyun got up to open the door.

"Key umaaaaa, morning!" Taemin gave me a hug. I gave him a pat on the head.

"Yah, Jong, what's this?" Minho asked. He held up Jonghyun's dino plushie i made. I blushed slightly.

"Wahh, aigoooooo~" Taemin squealed and ran over to fluff it and squish it. "Who made it?"

Jonghyun pointed to me. I starred at the pancakes. "Umma, make me one too!" Taemin pleaded. I laughed and nodded. It was then that i decided to make one for everyone. I made a banana plush for Taemin, a basketball one for Minho, and a chicken leg-shaped one for Onew. One morning, i woke up and found a key plush next to my face. It was shaped awkardly, and the stiches were all messed up. I looked to see Jonghyun looking at me, blushing. "Do you like it?" he asked softly.

I chuckled and nodded. I went over and gave him a big hug. That night, it was the annual festival in the town that Jonghyun used to live in. Taemin and Minho came along, as well as Onew. Together, we sat on a rooftop, looking over the town. There were fireworks, lights, people. Jonghyun kept a sad face on. Once the fest was over, we sat there together, and looked up at the moon. I held Jonghyun's hand.

"I love you." I whispered. He grinned. He gave me a peck on the nose. As i starred at the moon, i thought Thank you Jonghyun. You made the last 24 years of my life the best. I love you. Forever.


Aish .. i forgot to add 2MIN T_T" ... i'll make a separate 2MIN story then :3