4 Years Later ....

Key, My Guardian Angel

4 YEARS LATER: (Jonghyun's POV)

GAH! Key is making my wings so sore! Im in heaven, learning how to fly properly. Learning how to use weird magic, and how to fight. Fight, no problem. I can beat up Taemin anyday. Im having trouble with Minho and Key. But, they were older, so no use complaining. Magic was harder, but i got the hang of it after 2 years. Flying, my worst. True, i was not as afraid of heights as i used to be, but it still scared me to look down while flying. Key was always laughing when i was falling through the sky even though i had wings.

Taeminnie and Minho are at school right now. Why aren't I? Because im dead. Or, at least my body is dead. This means i can't go back because i have no human form. Key would once in a while bring me back a "human" snack. Taemin always brought back 2 extra banana milks. Minho always brought Onew back some chicken.

I sat on a cloud that was above the town i used to live in. I looked at my school, the park, my house. It saddened me to think that i could never return. Just then, my vision went dark. I felt someone's cold, soft hands covering my eyes.

"Guess who" a voice said coyly. It was so obvious.

"Key, you pabo"

Key laughed, and sat down beside me. His black wings unfurled behind him. His smile was sneaky-like ... like a fox. My wings were slightly gray. It turned that way when i accidentially sent a bolt of energy at a passing by bird. Taemin's had turned black when he was killed a group of gang members that tried to rob his house.

"Neh, Key."

"Hmm?"

".... nevermind."

"Kay, well i'll race you back?" Key asked.

I laughed. "You know i can never beat you"

"Still, race me back, pleeeease?" Key pouted. I couldn't resist his aigooo. I got up and unfurled my wings. Key smiled and gave me a quick hug.

"One, two, THREE" he said, and i shot up when he said three. He was ahead of me the entire time. When the wind was going against us, we were finally side by side. I decided to take this chance to get ahead of him, and leaned over to my side to kiss him. He was caught by surprise, and i burst forward, leaving him behind. I laughed the whole time until i landed in heaven.

"YAH! That's cheating!" Key whined when he landed beside me. He gave me a light punch in the shoulder. Behind us, we heard a woosh of wings, and turned to see Taemin and Minho.

"Minho hyuung ... help me with my homework." Taemin whined. Minho shook his head.

"Taemin ahh, you need to learn to do your homework yourself. Plus, shouldn't you know this by now?"

Taemin did his most pouty aigoo face. They walked together to their room. I'll back up just a sec to explain what heaven looks like. There was a fat castle, which is where Onew lives. Me and Key live together in a house on a cloud. Taemin and Minho live right next door. Each cloud had either a house or a store on it. I took Key by the hand, and we flew home together.

"Neh, what's for dinner?" i asked Key. Key cooked.

"I don't know." Key said. I sneaked up behind him, and poked him. "Tag, you're it."

I flew off through the living room window and outside. Key laughed and flew after me. We flew between houses and stores, until i bumped (literally) into Onew who was carrying a bag of .... chicken.

"YAH!" he yelled when i bumped into him.

"Sorry Onew hyung." i bowed. Then i was poked in the back by Key. "You're it!" and he flew off. I flew after him.

"Stop being a public disturbance!" Onew yelled after me. I flew after Key. He flew into Taemin and Minho's living room.

"Aish, we should really get a window." Taemin muttered as the wind from my wings caused his homework to fly all over the place.

"Taemin, we are in heaven. There are no such things as windows."

Key flew back outside, and i sneak-attacked him and hugged him around the waist. We fell onto an empty cloud. I was on top of Key, and I pinned him down.

"Hah. I win." I smirked.

"Fine, what do you want?" Key sighed. If i caught him, i win. If he caught me (when he was it), he would win. I smiled.

"I want .... "

"Can't i just give you a kiss and we can be done?" Key whined.

"Nope. Kisses are free. (i bent down and kissed him) See?" I smiled. Key groaned.

"Fine fine ... make me a dino plushie"

Key laughed and nodded. That night, i sat reading a book while Key was sewing my plushie. I watched him until i fell asleep.


Jjong's dino plushie status, to be revealed in next and final chapter! ^^ Thank you to all those who subscribed, commented, and obsessed! :D Your comments and feedback really help. Oh, and i'll add some 2MIN in the next one. :3