Ecchi = Problems

My Teacher, My Lover

 

Our last day of freedom before going back to our last year of High School. My two friend and I spent it together, a pamper, pyjama's and movie day. Then we were planning to go out to a local teen club where we'd meet a couple more friends from class and hang out. 
Mina was the oldest of our little group, and didnt she know it. "Alright girls, let's face mask!" And we did... why did we follow her? I don't know... but we did. 
 
"Mina, do you think this is nice?" Yuri asked towards us. Yuri was the youngest of our group, she was self concious, modest and innocent. The exact opposite of take-it-all say-it-all Mina. 
 
I smile and nod. "You'd look amazing in a black sack Yuri, your body shape is the best!" Me on the other hand. I'm not distinctively outgoing or shy... smart or stupid. My looks are so-so, though my friends assure me that I'm pretty, but all in all... I'm plain average. There is one thing that isn't up to average... I've never had a boyfriend. Even innocent Yuri has dated before, briefly. However I am forever alone... but I don't think I really cared until now, I often got told that a guy liked me by Mina... but I wouldn't approach them as I was never interested in dating. 
 
"Snap back to life Hyemi!" Mina snapped her fingers in my face. "Your spacing out, what are you wearing tonight?" 
 
I shrug my shoulders towards her. "I don't know..." 
 
She gets up and looks in my closet. "This would be stunning on you." She holds up a little black mini dress, one I had brought, under Mina's influence. "You havent worn it since we all brought ours together..." 
 
Yuri nods as she pulls her black mini dress out. "I havent worn mine either." 
 
"Deal!" Mina shouts running to her bag pulling hers out, which is alot racier than Yuri's or mine. "We'll match, like the movie 'Little Black Mini Dress' we'll do the theme!" She smiles and shakes her dress infront of her body. 
 
"Do you think it's appropriate?" Yuri says looking at them hem lines. "We are minors..." 
 
Mina laughs and throws her arm over Yuri's shoulder. "If it was inappropriate, the shop clerk wouldnt have sold it to us."
 
"That's a bad excuse, it's their job to sell things." I point out as she throws my dress at me. 
 
She scruches her face. "You will do as I say, I'm the unnie!" 
 
We sigh and laugh at her. 
 
 
 
 
A few hours later and we're clean, make-up'd and dressed in Mina's choice. We wore some heels that were high enough to look good but not too uncomfortable. And we were off, I just live with my older brother who's hardly ever home so we could leave without confrontation of parents. 
 
The teen club was rather boring, just music with no one dancing, I notice Mina is in high spirits for some reason and approach her. "Are you okay?"
 
She smiles and falls onto my shoulder. "I snuck vodka in... want some in your coke?"
 
"Are you drunk?" I ask seeing Yuri sipping some 'normal' coke innocently. "Did you give it to Yuri too?!"
 
She shakes her head and then nods. "I'm not drunk, but I did let Yuri have some, it's good try it."
 
"No thanks, I'm fine." 
 
The night drags and I'm dissapointed with Mina, we all drink and have drunk before together, but at home when their parents are on business trips or romantic retreats. We've never gone out and done it. The teen club flashes it warning that the place closes, it's a little past 10, so I grab Mina and Yuri and we leave before the mass crowd does.
 
"Let's have some more fun!" Mina exclaims. 
 
I shake my head. "You can't go home like this, your mother will kill you." I pull her towards me and put her arm over my shoulder so I can balance her. "Stay at mine, I'll get my brother to pick us up."
 
"No!" Mina shouts making people stare at us. "I wanna party, let's go hongdae!" 
 
Yuri nods and punches her fist up. "Yeah!" 
 
"What happened to my innocent Yuri..." I say pouting at her. 
 
Mina pushes me away from her and starts walking, hongdae was close to here... too close and I knew she would make it there standing. I also knew she and alcohol combined made an even more stern Mina. She would do what she wanted, I followed and got my phone out to call my brother to pick us up. 
 
'Hyemi, I won't be home tonight again, there's an important meeting to attend to in Busan tomorrow morning I'll be travelling through the night... sorry I swear I'll spoil you tomorrow! Your favourite Pizza and Ice Cream! I'll buy you a present too. Sorry Hyemi-ah, I'm a bad oppa.' -Seunghyun oppa
 
I let out a sigh. "This oppa..." 
 
Mina, Yuri and I arrive at hongdae and thanks to our mature outfits it wasnt long until we were sat in a club being pestered by guys. I walk away from the table that Mina and Yuri are currently flirting at. I reach the bar and order my first alcoholic drink... "Anything strong." 
 
After a couple more I'm feeling a bit lighter, I look at Mina who's tonging some 28 year old chaebol and lean my head on my hand. "Your friends a bit drunk." The bar man says leaning over the bar to me. 
 
I nod. "She's terrible." 
 
"And you?"
 
I laugh and shake my head. "I'm the sensible one." 
 
He smiles at me and I think my heart stops. Am I interested in a man? "What's your name?"
 
"Hyemi." I reply. "Choi Hyemi." 
 
He looks into my eyes and checks the bar to see if there's any other customers, there's not the bars pretty dead even though it's 1am. "That's a beautiful name, Hyemi-ah." He reaches out over the bar and gestures for me to shake his hand. 
 
I do. 
 
"My name's Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong." 
 
I smile at him and we start a regular conversation, interests, hobbies, likes and dislikes. Soon it's a little past 2am and Jiyong says his shifts over and asks if he can walk me home. 
 
"I don't know if you should, your a stranger afterall and my friends..." I start then look behind me and see that apart from me there's no one in the night club. "Are gone!"
 
I check my phone and see a couple messages. 
 
'I'm at Yuri's don't sleep with that guy he might have AIDs.' -Mina
 
'I sobered up pretty fast after the evil-erted man touched my I took Mina home, don't worry. See you tomorrow.' -Yuri 
I let out a sigh and Jiyong is looking at me with a curious expression. "Did they message you?"
 
I nod. "Yeah they're fine." 
 
"So about that walk home?" He smiles softly. 
 
I agree and let him walk me home. We talk and laugh... discuss silly things and there's even some flirting. We arrive at mine and I offer him up for a drink of coffee before he leaves since its so cold outside. The warmth of my home made the drink in my body flow so much more... I sit next to him on the sofa, and his lips seem so inviting. He's talking about how he's finally quiting his bar job and doing something else with his life, but suddenly I feel strange and I move forwards and kiss him. 
 
At first he's bit shocked and moves back pulling away. "We shouldn't do this, I like you and think we should meet again but-"
 
I cut him off again, pressing my lips to his. "I've never done anything like this before... please just humour me this once." I kiss him once more and he doesn't really respond to me at first but finally he does and what started on the sofa moves to the bedroom... 
 
 
 
 
My alarm clock goes mad beside my head and I open my eyes, sit up in my head rubbing my head which is in alot of pain. My clock says it 7am which means I only had about 4 hours sleep, then I remember the scene from last night and look at my body. "." I say queitly then look to the spot next to me and see it's empty. "I'm such a ..." I hit my head, then regret it as the headache only becomes worse. 
 
I know I have to get up and shower, but right now I have the munchies... major munchies! I pull my quilt over me and walked out my room towards the kitchen, my little black dress from last night is ever so decent on the floor between the sofa and the doorway... My bra just after and then there's my knickers that were somehow thrown onto the dining room table. I see some food on the side and widen my eyes... Is he still here? I search around and listen out for him, nothing. I walk to the food and notice a note next to it. 
 
'Hyemi, this is my number XXXX-XXXXX,
I know last night was rushed... sorry.
I felt bad that I had to leave early due to a prior engagement, so I made you food! 
Call me, I'd love to go on a proper date with you.
-Jiyong.'
 
I look at the hangover soup placed on a mat, it's still hot. Must've just missed him. I take it to the table and start eating it slowly, then I remove the knickers from the table and flick them into the open bedroom door. "I'm so lucky my brother didn't surprise me last night..."
 
 
 
 
Then I shower and get ready to go to school, with tired eyes I wear some concelear to hide my distinctive dark circles. I put on a bright expression even though I feel like death and rush out the door only 20 minutes late. Literally run to school and when I get there the classes are in session, I'm hiding from teachers and obviously missed the welcome back assembaly... ooops. I find my classroom and look through the door, Mina catches my eye and I hers.
 
She waves at me to hurry up for some reason. She looks excited and not hungover at all, cruel, cruel world. Then her eyes widen and she looks away, the principal opens the door and pulls me into the classroom. "Welcome back Miss Choi, it's a good thing your brother donates a friendly amount of money every year otherwise you would be booted out." 
 
Okay so remember when I admitted I was average with everything, not so much with teachers, they either loved me because of my querkiness or hated me because of my querkiness. "Morning Principal Kim." I say with a small smile on my face. 
 
He smiles back but doesnt mean it and tells me to take a seat, I walk to my seat which is near the the right side in the middle and put my bag down and turn to see an unfamiliar back. I lean forward and tap Yuri's shoulder. "I thought we had Mrs Lee this year?" 
 
Mina leans from the left and explains. "She had some sort of meltdown, he's new he's Mr Kwon."
 
"As I was saying class, I hope you treat your new teacher with respect. Mr Kwon I'll leave it to you." The Principal smiles and leaves, I look as the new teacher turns after writing some maths equations on the board. I'm sure my face is a picture, because my eyes are wide open, my jaw dropped. Kwon Jiyong, is stood up at the board smiling and introducing himself to the class, he hasn't noticed me... maybe it's not him?! I did have a few to drink last night, my brian was rather foggy too, due the hangover. I pull my phone out and sneakily find the number I saved this morning under 'hangover soup'... dial. 
 
I hear the phone connect and look up trying to act as normal as possible. 
 
"So my hobbies are-" He's cut off by a phone ringing, he looks around and then stops reaching in his pocket pulling out his phone. "Sorry, I forgot to put it on silent..." He says looking at it. 
 
I'm so shocked that it's really him, I drop my phone and there's a loud thump on the floor under my desk. He notices and comes towards me... 
 
"I suppose I can't tell you off for this, since mine was out too." He leans down and picks it up, finally our eyes meet... he realises and looks at my phone where the screen clearing shows the call log. 
 
'Hangover soup.'