Burning

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris' POV

I leaned back on my hands as I watched the love of my life eating away at the s'mores she was making like it was her job. After our playful, little argument, silence feel between us and we were left in a comfortable space but the sight of ~~~ in an oversized sweatshirt with short shorts underneath was beginning to get under my skin. Seeing my wife clad in something so simple and comfortable yet so revealing had me imagining the dirtiest of thoughts and I was planning to fulfill each and every one of them.

 

I reached a hand over and grabbed the sweet treat out of my wife's hand in mid bite. “Hey! What are you doing?” My small wife snapped and tried grabbing her s'more back but I held it out of her reach. “I think you've had enough sweets today. I want to do something else with my wife now.”

“Wh-”

I tossed the half eaten s'more onto the silver platter and pushed it aside. I turned my attention back to ~~~ and brushed her bangs aside, curling them behind her ears. “Are you still sore?” I quietly asked while continuing to her hair. ~~~ blinked her large eyes, “What? From snowboarding?” I shook my head, dipping my lips down to kiss hers softly, sending her a silent message of what I meant. “Oh...” She muttered once she understood my question. A shade of pink painted her cheeks as she blushes. ~~~ cleared and shook her head. “I'm okay.”

“So we can?...” I carefully asked. Another blush, this time a darker shade than the first, graced her full cheeks and she shook her head, indicated it was fine to go on. “Good.” I pushed my adorable wife down to lay on the pile of blankets I had set up earlier by her shoulders before hovering over her small frame.

 

I didn't waste any time after that. As soon as she was comfortable, my lips were on hers once more to engage in a heavy kiss. Lips were molded together and hands were roaming freely. Breaths were stolen as moans were the only sounds to accompany the cracking of the fire place. I swiped the tip of my tongue across her bottom lip then nibbled on those succulent pillow like flesh, earning myself another sensual moan as a reward. My hands slithered their way beneath her sweater, caressing her soft skin and being mindful to be extra gentle on the area with bruises. My fingers clutched onto the ends of the fabric and I slowly pulled the cloth up, slipping the pesky thing away from ~~~'s body then smoothing down her hair afterward. I took in the beautiful sight of my wife only in little clothing and in a deep breath. I leaned down to plant more kisses down her body, starting by moving my lips down to her neck then dragging the tip of my tongue down to her chest. While

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter