Love in the Snow

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boom. Another fluffy chapter because that's how this couple rolls. 

~~~

 

I groaned in frustration as I fell back onto my once again that day. “I don't want to do this anymore!” I whined and threw a patch of snow on the ground. “My hurts.”

 

Just as decided last night, Kris took me snowboarding today. And currently, he was patiently trying to teach me on how to do this stupid sport but it was just not working out. No matter how much I loved the snow, snowboarding wasn't for me. I've lost count of how many times I fell either face first or on my already and I'm pretty sure bruises were going to form by the end of the day.

 

“I'll kiss it better later.” Kris murmured while easily lifting me back up onto my feet and patting the snow that stuck to my clothes away. “Try a few more times, okay? If things don't work out, we'll stop.”

I sighed but did as told. Holding onto Kris' hands for support, I attempted to gain balance on the board and tried gliding along, only to stumble and nearly fall face first if it weren't for Kris catching me. “I don't think I'm cut out for snowboarding.” I dejectedly grumbled. I was actually pretty excited earlier to learn how to snowboard but then I kept falling over and over again, it suddenly became a hassle.

 

“Just a bit more.” Kris gently urged. He straightened me up and made sure I was balanced before instructing me. “Remember, steer with your front foot and when you want to stop, just put your weight on your heels and turn the board sideways.” I nodded my head and bit my lip in determination, wanting to overcome my struggles and learn how to board correctly. If I could skateboard then I should be able to snowboard as well. Or so I thought~

 

With what seemed like the hundredth try, I finally got good balance and actually glided down the slopes effortlessly and when I thought that I had finally got the hang of everything, I fell to my knees and then went crashing to my face into the white snow.

“Are you okay?” I heard the deep, concerned voice of my husband. Once again, I felt his large hands settling themselves on my waist, easing me back up to my feet.

“My knees are starting to hurt.” I complained to Kris with a pout. This . I don't want to be in pain in an environment I love.

“Maybe I should have made you wear more layers.” Kris muttered to himself while inspecting my clothes. “You're still getting hurt even with all this padding.”

I shook my head, “I'm okay. Let's try again.”

 

I really tried, just like all the other times, but it didn't take long before I was tumbling down to the ground again; this time taking Kris down with me. The two of us landed on the crisp, pristine white snow with a thud, knocking the breath out of the both of us. I sighed into Kris' chest and buried my cold nose into his jacket. Screw snowboarding. “You know, I'm starting to think you're doing this on purpose.” Kris commented from beneath me. I peeked up at him from my hat and blinked questioningly. “You like falling on me, don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter