I fell in love with a jerk

I fell in love with a jerk

 

Sungmin POV

 

Bright light shine straight into my eyes as I open them. Immediately, I close my eyes back to hide from the bright light and snuggle deeper onto the pillow.  The scent of the pillow makes me feel so comfortable yet so unfamiliar. I turn my body towards the other side, back-facing the sunlight. I open my eyes slowly.

 

“Weird…This isn’t my room…” I sit up and rub my eyes. Suddenly, memories hit me like a massive wave. Now then I remember…I slept in kyuhyun’s room.

 

“YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! ARE YOU SERIOUS?”  I heard a familiar sound coming from outside. Oh! It’s heechul hyung’s voice. I walked towards the door. Just when I was about to open the door, heechul hyung said something.

 

“YA! ARE YOU SURE BOTH OF YOU DID NOTHING LAST NIGHT?”  I suddenly remembered the incident last night…I kissed kyuhyun’s palm…ah!!! It is still so embarrassing….

 

“Of course hyung…I said this for the 100 times HYUNG!” kkk…kyuhyun is irritated…

 

Suddenly the door flung open and it hit straight on my forehead. I fell and sit right on the ground.

 

“Sorry…are you okay?” kyuhyun asked as he squat beside me.

 

“No…” I pouted at him while rubbing my forehead.

 

“kkk…sorry…who told you to stand behind the door…” he said as he patted my head.

 

“Ya! I was about to open the door …Of course I will be standing behind the door…” Stupid kyu…trying to assault me once I woke up…tch!

 

“C’mon. Heechul hyung and hankyung hyung are outside.” He stands up and pulls me up. I followed him outside.

 

“heechul hyung! Hankyung hyung!” I greeted them.

 

“Sungmin, did anything happen last night?” heechul hyung asked me after pulling me away from the others. So…he doesn’t believe WE DID NOTHING…

 

“Of course no hyung! NO!”

 

“Okay…fine…” he bring me back to the others. Gosh…why does heechul hyung think about this?

 

“It’s already 1pm, let’s go eat lunch together?” hankyung hyung said as he wear his jacket. Wait…1pm?! 1pm!!!! … I haven even call yesung hyung and the others!!!

 

“Sorry hyung! I got to go now!! Thanks kyu! Byebye!!” I used my fastest speed to run back home. Gosh…they must be sooooo worried…

 

After running through different streets and asking passerby, I finally reached home…tsk…why must he live so far away…I didn’t even know the way back home…

 

“SORRY!!! I’m…back?” I push the door wide open but none of them notice me…C’mon…I shouted loud enough…

 

Yesung hyung is playing with his turtles while siwon is reading his bible beside him, shindong hyung is munching on some random cookies in the kitchen and the eunhae couple is cuddling together.

 

“Guys~ I’m back~~” I danced around.

 

“Minnie!!!! Did you and kyu do it?” this was the first question that came out from Mr. Monkey lee hyuk jae… WHY DOES EVERYONE ASK THE SAME QUESTION!!!

 

“I didn’t!!”

 

“You sure? Minnie, for real, we don’t mind having another person living with us!” yesung smiled. OMG….

 

“I can bring him to the church if you are afraid he will be bored.” Siwon waved his bible in front of me.

 

“Guys!!!  I didn’t do anything with him!!! I just slept in his room, that’s all!”

 

“Omg…you slept in his room and you said you did nothing…its fine if you are shy Minnie…we understand…”  I feel like strangling yesung hyung…

 

“Hyung~~~! We really did nothing! I slept in his room while kyuhyun slept on the sofa outside! WE REALLY DID NOTHING! Why does everyone keep asking the same question…”

 

After speaking, I walk into my room. That’s the question they ask once I came back…they are not even worried about me…I didn’t came home the whole night…wait…how did they know I was with kyuhyun last night?

 

“Hankyung hyung called us this morning. He told us about the incident last night.” Eunhyuk said as he walk towards the bed and lie beside me.

 

“That’s why…” I thought all of you are not worried about me…

 

“We are very worried you know! Yesung hyung was panicking, he nearly called the police. Luckily siwon stop him. You should go apologize to him.” Eunhyuk said.

 

“I know. I will.” I get up and walk towards yesung hyung’s room but eunhyuk was tailing behind.

 

“Yah! Why are you following me?”

 

“C’mon!” eunhyuk said as he pushed me in. The scene in the room shocked me. Siwon is kissing yesung hyung.

 

“Erm…sorry…wrong timing…” I turn around preparing to go out but eunhyuk walk towards the panic stricken couple.

 

“Sorry hyung! You can continue later~ siwon! Out! Out!” eunhyuk said as he pushed siwon out the room.

 

“Why?!” Siwon frowned.

 

“Gir- I mean boys’ talk.” Eunhyuk replied.

 

“But I am also a bo-” siwon is out.

 

“Hyukkie? What was that?” yesung hyung asked.

 

“Hyung~ I will tell you later~ Minnie got something more important.” Eunhyuk wink towards me.

 

“Sungmin ah? What’s wrong?” yesung hyung said as he gestured me to sit on the floor and I did so. Eunhyuk and yesung hyung soon joined me.

 

“Hyung…I’m sorry for making you worried…I should have called you…I’m sorry…I won’t do this again…” I apologized as I lowered my head, trying to hold back my tears.

 

Yesung hyung had always cared for me but he didn’t show it out. I had always know about it. He is the oldest among us so he always acts strong. He cared for all of us but he doesn’t show it. He was like a big brother for us. Even though he is a little bit crazy, AB blood anyway, but he is still kind. During that time when kangin broke off with me, I made yesung hyung worried a lot. I already made a promised that I won’t let him feel worried anymore but I guess I broke it…

 

 “Silly pumpkin…Its okay…Just remember to take care of yourself okay?” yesung hyung patted my head and I smiled back sweetly.

 

“Okay~~ story telling time~~” the monkey smiled evilly as he clapped his hands together.

 

“What story?”  I raise my eyebrow at the monkey.

 

“Minnie, I believe both of you did nothing last night but at least there must be something right?” eunhyuk pointed out. Yeah…there is something…that incident….omg!!!! It’s still so embarrassing!!!


 “Ha! I knew it!! You’re blushing you know! Minnie tell us!!” aish…that monkey…

 

“Well…I sort of kis-”


“Minnie! You kiss kyuhyun?! So fast?! Omg…” yesung hyung shouted as he keeps on shaking his head…god…

 

“NO! I kissed his palm, that’s all…” I said as I buried my face into the pillow. How embarrassing is that…

 

“PUAHAHAHA!!” yesung hyung laughed out loud…yeah…I already expected that from him… I look at eunhyuk, he is trying his best to hide his laughter but as soon as my eyes and his eyes met, he failed. He laughed just as loud as yesung hyung. Can I strangle them?

 

“C’mon! Stop laughing! I already received enough laughing from kyuhyun…” I pouted and once again buried my face into the pillow.

 

“W-well…sorry Minnie…I-its just too epic…” yesung hyung tried to catch back his breath.

 

“H-how did t-that h-happen?” eunhyuk said as he wiped his tears away, smiling like an idiot…honestly, if there isn’t any fishy going to drown me with his tears, I’m seriously gonna kill this monkey in front of me…

I told yesung hyung and eunhyuk all the incidents that happen last night skipping the fighting part since they heard it from hankyung hyung.

 

“You trust kyuhyun a lot, don’t you?” yesung hyung asked me. Trust kyuhyun? I never thought about it before…

 

“You barely know kyuhyun but you are able to sleep in his room, doesn’t this prove it all? You trust him. You felt safe being close to him, right?” Yesung hyung explained. I trust kyuhyun?

 

“I…it’s just because I was tired and he offered his room and it was late…so…I…” I stopped…yeah…yesung hyung was right… Normally I can’t sleep in other people’s bed, either eunhyuk’s bed or yesung hyung’s bed, I just can’t. Even if I’m very tired, I still can’t…but last night…I fell asleep on his bed…

 

“Minnie?” yesung hyung wake me up from my thoughts.

 

“Sorry?”

 

“You haven’t repy me…the last question. You felt safe being close to him, right?” Yesung hyung asked.

 

“Yeah…I think so…” I did felt safe being close to kyuhyun… Especially during the fight, where kyuhyun stood in front to protect me. I was worried but I felt glad, glad that kyuhyun was there with me. It’s that word again. Trust. I trust kyuhyun to the point that I felt safe being with him… Am I…

 

“You like kyuhyun right?” Eunhyuk said that magic word…I like kyuhyun…?

 

“I…don’t know…” it was true…I don’t know…I hugged the pillow even tighter.

 

“Sungmin, from your reaction towards kyuhyun when we were at the pub last night, I could sense that you are developing feelings towards kyuhyun.” I look at eunhyuk, hinting him to continue.

 

“You are totally blushing and shuttering when kyuhyun was near you!” eunhyuk laughed. I blushed…

 

“Here you are! Blushing just by mentioning his name…” eunhyuk continue to tease me while yesung hyung was laughing along.

 

“Stop it!”  I hit eunhyuk’s head lightly. He pouted as a form of detest. I laughed at him.

 

“Sungmin ah…do you really like kyuhyun?” yesung hyung asked as he looks at me seriously. What’s with the sudden seriousness…

 

“I don’t know…I really don’t know…I’m confuse…okay… I admit, I’m starting to have a little feelings towards kyuhyun but I’m not sure whether I like him…I’m just afraid that...”

“Afraid that you are just transferring your feelings towards kangin on kyuhyun?” yesung hyung stated the main point.

 

“Yeah…” I lowered my head.

 

“You still can’t get over kangin? I’m sorry but I have to say that, it has been one year and kangin is now with leeteuk, you should let it go Minnie…” eunhyuk looked at me with concern.

 

“I know I should…I just…It’s difficult…It’s my first love anyway…If you broke up with donghae and I tell you to forget about him, can you do that within one year?” I asked eunhyuk. Seriously, I was just seeking for his opinion. I really want to know how the others will react to this situation.  He lowered down his head, seems to be thinking hard. After a few seconds, he raises his head and look at me. I know what he is trying to say, I can’t.

 

“I’m sorry…” eunhyuk whispered.

 

“You didn’t do anything wrong. I know you are just caring for me.” I messes his soft hair. He smiled at me.

 

“Minnie, don’t be afraid to love again.” Yesung hyung look into my eyes and said it. Don’t be afraid to love again. Just 6 simple words but it meant a lot.

 

“Thank you hyung.” I smiled at him and he smiled back with his sweet smile.

 

“By the way, beside sungmin, hyukkie, you got something to say right?” yesung look at eunhyuk.

 

“Haha…yeah…” eunhyuk said as he scratches his head, totally like a monkey. A cute one though…haha

 

“Well…erm…I…hahaha!!”

 

“Lee Hyuk Jae, are you shy?” I raise my eyebrow.

 

“C’mon hyukkie! Just said it! What happen?” yesung hyung seems to be even more nervous than me.

 

“Well…he…erm…donghae gave me a ring. We have our own couple rings.” Eunhyuk said as he showed us his hand.

 

“OMG!!!” yesung hyung literally shouted and grabbed eunhyuk’s hand.

 

“Hyung…calm down…” I tapped yesung hyung’s shoulder.

 

“I should tell siwon to get me a couple necklaces or something…” Yesung hyung said as he looks at the ring on eunhyuk’s ring finger with envious.

 

“Hyung, siwon will just give you a couple bibles I guess… if there is even one…” I laughed and eunhyuk join me, leaving yesung hyung pouting.

 

“Okay! I got to go work! Let’s have our talk next time!” yesung hyung said as he stand up and pull both eunhyuk and I up. He pushes us out and went to find siwon…didn’t he just said he have to go for work?

 

“Hyuk ah…thanks…” I said to eunhyuk as soon as yesung hyung left.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” eunhyuk smiled. I smiled at him. He went off and look for donghae. After walking a few steps, he turns back and mouthed “its okay.” I smiled at him and went into my room. I really thank eunhyuk to allow us to have this mini talk. It kind of let me express myself…I guess…but, also…It makes me even more confuse…did I really fell in love with kyuhyun? Don’t be afraid to love again… afraid to love?