I fell in love with a jerk

I fell in love with a jerk

 

9.30pm at “FIRE”

 

 “kyuhyun ah!!! Yah!! Why are you soooooooo late!!!” heechul exclaimed while running towards kyuhyun.

“Hyung, I’m just late by 30mins…kibum is not here too…” kyuhyun said to the older one.

 

“Didn’t I told you to come at 9pm! Forget it!! Let’s go help hankyung!” heechul pulled kyuhyun.

 

“Oh…kyuhyun…you are here…” hankyung said as he placed his wine on the table.

 

“Hyung…” kyuhyun sit down on the seat while ordering his drink.

 

“Hyung...why isn’t there any one here besides us?” the youngest ask.

 

“I book the whole pub~” heechul said as he hug hankyung.

 

“WHAT? Just for the 4 of us? You book the whole pub? ” kyuhyun nearly chocked by the drink.

 

“Kyuhyun…nothing is impossible for your heechul hyung…” hankyung said as he looks at heechul, who was grinning.

 

“Yeah…right…hyung, since you have so many money…why don’t u spend some on me? I need a new PSP!” kyuhyun asked his evil hyung.

 

“Ps your head!” heechul said as he hit kyuhyun’s head.

 

“Ouch! Hyung! That hurts man!” kyuhyun said as he rubbed his head

 

“Tsk…I don’t even know how you can do well in exam when you only keep playing your games…the...what? Star cow? Or…star car?”

 

“Hyung…Its STARCRAFT. This can only prove that I’m a genius~”

 

“Yeah...whatever~~” a voice appeared behind them.

 

“KI BUM!!!” the other 3 shouted.

 

“Hankyung hyung, heechul hyung, game kyu, I’m back~~” kibum said as he showed his killer smile.

 

“Aish…kibummie~~~ your teeth is still so white~~” heechul said as he walk towards kibum.

 

“Ah…kibum, we miss you a lot.” Hankyung said.

 

“Hi kibum~~” kyuhyun said as he smile at kibum.

 

“Ha Ha Ha….still that no manners brat…” kibum replied.

 

“Okay~ since kibum is here, let’s start our programme~~” heechul approached the manager when he said finish.

 

Sungmin POV

 

I was chatting with eunhyuk when the manager approached us to call us on stage. We arrived since 8pm to get ready the musical instruments and the speakers. He told us that we will start our performance at 9pm but its 9.45pm now. Well, it doesn’t bother me. As long as we are able to sing here, I’m fine with it. 

 

“Sungmin hyung! Let’s go!” Eunhyuk was very excited. I didn’t know why…maybe it is because this was the 1st time that we sing in a grander pub.

 

“Okay!” I grab my guitar and went on stage with Eunhyuk.

 

Once we arrived the stage, we bowed, applause was heard but not too loud. When I raised my head, I saw….CHO KYU HYUN… His eyes met my eyes, I could melt just by looking at his eyes…NO NO…LEE SUNGMIN…WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OF? THAT JERK?! IMPOSSIBLE…I quickly looked away and saw hankyung hyung. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

 

“Sungmin hyung?” Eunhyuk asked me, signaling me if I’m ready. I nodded at him and start playing my guitar with eunhyuk singing.

 

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWSM8pD6hLc (the one playing guitar is not sungmin, it is jungmo from trax)

 

Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
And now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
Nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours~

 

 

 

 

I harmonized along with eunhyuk’s vocal. From time to time, I found myself glancing on kyuhyun…seriously…what’s wrong with me today… we make a quick change of the song and carry on with me singing “Just when I needed you most”.

 

End POV

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

We clapped when the performers went on stage but… I spot a familiar figure….LEE SUNGMIN?! I keep staring at him. I can’t believe he is a pub singer? He knows how to sing? That pinkish guy?! Oh god…even his guitar is also pink…what’s wrong with him… His eyes met mine but he quickly moved away…seriously...what’s wrong with him…

 

They started singing the song. I was amazed that he really knows how to play guitar and without me realising, I was attracted to his voice. Even though he was just harmonizing softly, I felt that I could only hear his voice. His sweet voice. It was so much different from my deep voice.  Now was his solo song.

 

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7CrgrZ4Sdo (please ignore the talking and the ending part of this vid.... XD)

 

You packed in the morning
I stared out the window
And I struggled for something to say
You left in the rain without closing the door
I didn't stand in your way

 

How sweet is his voice…? Oh…is he….by any chance…glancing at me? Ha ha ha…let me …I blinked at him and I saw him blushing…HA! MISSION SUCCESS! 


Now I miss you more
Then I missed you before
And now where I'll find comfort, God knows
'Cause you left me
Just when I needed you most

 

End POV

 

Sungmin POV

 

When I started my song…I realised that I couldn’t stop looking at kyuhyun. It was weird that I…actually found him quite attractive today…WTH lee sungmin?! Concentrate on your song!! Please…at least not today…I don’t want to get laughed by him… without me realising….I went back glancing at him again… suddenly, his eye met mine and he blinked at me...AWWWWW!!! HOW CUTE WAS THAT! I FELT MY FACE BURNING….I BET MY FACE IS RED NOW…STUPID CHO KYUHYUN…

 

I continued the song and the song was finally ending.

 

‘Cause you left me

Just when I needed you…most…

 

I ended the song smiling. We stand up and bow to our audience.

 

“Ps...Ps…” weird noises keep appearing and when I turned my head towards the direction of the noise. I saw the pub manager signalling us to get down the stage. But…why? Aren’t we supposed to keep singing until this pub closed? Even though…today there isn’t any other customer except cho kyuhyun they all.

 

“Hyukkie…the manager wants us to go down…” I whispered to eunhyuk. He turned his head to see the manager’s face. The manager is still doing his “ps...ps...” sound…

 

“Let’s go.” Eunhyuk said as he grabs my hand and went down the stage.

 

Oh god…I’m so damn nervous now…Did we make any mistake? I started to be afraid…Are we going to lost this job?

 

“Mr Henry, is anything wrong?” eunhyuk asked the pub manager.

 

“Ah…ha ha…NO!! OF COURSE NO…Actually… Today is a special case…This pub was being booked by the guys there and they request to let them sing on stage today…so…I’m sorry that we can’t let you sing more today…BUT…you will still be paid the same! I promised.” Mr Henry said as he smiled awkwardly.

 

“Mr Henry, if it’s the case, it doesn’t matter.” I replied.

 

“Drop the mister. Just call me Henry. Both of you are older then me. I should call both of you hyung.” Henry said smiling. He is a cute little boy.

 

“Okay Henry…erm…so…what can we do now?” eunhyuk asked.

 

“Hyung, you can choose to stay here and have fun or you can leave early.” Henry said.

 

“Minnie hyung?” eunhyuk ask me. I know what he means. He can’t decide so he asked me for opinion.

 

“Maybe we can stay here? We haven’t greeted hankyung hyung yet.” I suggest and eunhyuk nodded his head.

 

“Okay…so sungmin hyung and eunhyuk hyung is staying right? Okay….have fun! I have something to do. Allow me to leave now. Bye hyungs~” Henry said as he smiled and walked away from us.

 

Me and eunhyuk exchange glances and went to find hankyung hyung.

 

End P.O.V