I fell in love with a jerk

I fell in love with a jerk

 

It was raining heavily and kyuhyun rushed back home as fast as possible. Not because he was drenched and wanted to get change but to find his lover. Kyuhyun dashed into the lift and press the button with a number ‘7’ on it.  He exhales harshly as he silently prays that he is not too late. When the lift reached the level, kyuhyun didn’t wait for the door to widen fully. He slide through the small opening and run towards his apartment. He makes an abrupt stop when he saw the person standing in front of his apartment. He walks slowly towards him with tears in his eyes.

 

 

Sungmin POV

 

 I stood in front of kyuhyun’s apartment, thinking whether I should ring the bell. Just when I collected all my courage to do it, a familiar voice rings behind me. I turned back immediately and saw kyuhyun. Before I could even react, he pulled me into a hug.

 

“k-kyuhyun?” I uttered.

 

“Sungmin…I’m sorry…I’m really sorry…I’m sorry for not believing you…I’m sorry for being a bastard…I’m really sorry…” kyuhyun released himself from the hug and lowered his head.

 

“I’ve know the truth. I’m really sorry, Minnie…I should have believed you…I shouldn’t break your heart…I know it’s too late to say all this…but I just wished that you could give me one more chance…please don’t go…” he looked straight into my eyes.

 

Am I dreaming? Kyuhyun…he doesn’t want me to leave…All kinds of feelings came to me like a massive wave. I wanted to scold him and punch him for letting me to wait for such a long time. I wanted to kiss him and hug him tight again. I wanted to cry out loud. But…I didn’t do anything… All this doesn’t seem real…This is all too sudden…I’m afraid…what if this is all a dream…a pathetic dream…

 

“Is this a dream?” I whispered unconsciously.

 

Kyuhyun smiled and used his thumbs to wipe away the tears that flow down my cheeks. He leans towards me and places his lips gently on mine.

 

“I swear. This is not a dream. Sungmin, I know I have hurt you a lot. If I could bring back time, I will definitely prevent all this from happening but it’s impossible. I hope that you can give me one more chance to prove my love for you and mend your broken heart. Would you give me this chance?”

 

This is not a dream… it’s real…kyuhyun, he is finally coming back to me. Lee sung min! Faster accept kyuhyun before he leaves you again! Do it!

 

“I…” Why can’t I just say yes…Lee sung min! What’s keeping you! Just admit it. You’re afraid. You’re afraid that kyuhyun will break your heart again. Yes…I’m afraid…I’ve experienced heartbreak twice. I do not want to try it again. That feeling . It a lot. That pain is unbearable. It is like taking your heart out and ripe it away before putting the pieces back. I experienced it not once, but twice and I definitely don’t need a third time. I’m afraid of love. It’s a scary thing.

 

“I...I don’t know kyuhyun…” I pushed kyuhyun away and bowed my head.

 

“I was hurt by love twice…I don’t know whether I am able to love again…I…do not want to get hurt again…”

 

“Sungmin…I swear! I’m not going to hurt you again! I’ll never break your heart! Please don’t be afraid…please give me a chance…” kyuhyun grabbed my arms gently. I raised my head and my eyes met with his eyes. I felt a flow of warmness and gentleness running through my body. In an instant, all the worries I had had vanished away but there was still a little uncertain feelings lingering inside me. I pushed kyuhyun away and walk towards the elevator.

 

“I’m leaving to Japan tomorrow. If you are able to find me in Incheon airport before I fly, I’ll give you one more chance.” I said before entering the elevator.

 

“I’ll be there! I’ll definitely find you!” kyuhyun shouted as the door closed. Since I can’t decide it myself, I’ll let god make the decision for me.

 

End POV

* * *

 

Next day

 

“kamsahamida!” kyuhyun hand the money to the taxi driver and step out of the car. As he stood right in front of the main entrance of the place he arrived, he glance at his watch and smiled. He is right on time. As he promised, he came to Incheon airport. Since sungmin didn’t tell him the time of his departure, kyuhyun decided to come here at the time where the airport starts operating. He will wait at the main entrance of the airport. If sungmin really comes here, he will definitely be able to spot sungmin.

 

“Now…let’s wait for him to come.” Kyuhyun said as he put his hands on his waist and smiled confidently.

 

As time pass, more people are gathered inside and outside of the airport. Kyuhyun watched each passer-by carefully; afraid that he will miss the person he is finding. He looked at his watch, 12pm. He has been here for 4 hours but sungmin hasn’t arrived. Kyuhyun walk around aimlessly. His legs are sore because of standing for 4 hours straight. He continued waiting. And waiting. Just then, he saw an old lady struggling with her heavy luggage. Kyuhyun immediately went forward to help.

 

“Let me help you!” Kyuhyun carry the luggage for the old lady and help her place the luggage inside the cab.

 

“Thank you, young man.” The old lady smiled and patted kyuhyun’s back. kyuhyun bowed at her. After the old lady left, kyuhyun went back to his original place. He continued waiting. But actually, sungmin arrived. Sungmin arrived when kyuhyun help the old lady with her luggage. Sungmin went in the airport when kyuhyun bowed to the old lady. Just like this. Kyuhyun missed sungmin. Sungmin missed kyuhyun.

 

                                                          * * *

 

It’s 2.05pm already. Kyuhyun really wondered whether carry on waiting outside was a good idea. What if he missed sungmin accidentally? (A/N: duh...he did...) He scanned the surrounding briefly for the last time before entering the airport.

 

“Man…this place is huge…where should I start?” kyuhyun sighed. He shakes off the negative thoughts in his mind and takes a deep breath before running through the crowds.

 

Meanwhile, Sungmin had found a place to sit inside a café. He takes a sip of the coffee and glance at the clock hanging on the wall, 2.15pm. He remembered his flight is 3pm. Sungmin actually came 3 hours earlier.

 

“kyuhyun, 45 minutes. You only have 45 minutes more.”

 

On the other hand, Kyuhyun is frantically running around. Time is flying fast. He has to find sungmin.

 

“Sungmin ah…where are you?” kyuhyun groaned. Suddenly, all the negative thoughts filled kyuhyun mind again. What if sungmin is already in the plane? Even worse, already in Japan. What if he really is too late?

 

“Cho kyu hyun! You don’t have the time to think about this now! Find sungmin as soon as possible!” Kyuhyun scolded himself and carry on running.

 

Kyuhyun went to the second level. Kyuhyun didn’t know why his feet brought him to a café. The café is filled with people. It is impossible for kyuhyun to find sungmin without entering it. He went inside and search through every corner. No. No sungmin. kyuhyun randomly stopped in front of a table. An empty cup is placed on it; looks like this customer had just left. kyuhyun took a simple glance at the cup before scanning around the area.

 

“Lee Sung Min…where are you?” kyuhyun hissed and hit the chair lightly. He ruffled his hair and makes his way out. If kyuhyun came a little earlier, he would have found sungmin sitting on the chair he had hit. Only if he had came earlier…Too bad, he didn’t. He missed sungmin for the second time.

 

As much as sungmin didn’t want to admit, it’s 2. 50pm. He should be heading towards the gateway now.

 

“Maybe…This is the decision that god makes for me.” Sungmin sighed and pulled his luggage. Just then, he heard a soft sobbing sound. He looked around and spotted a little girl squatting on the ground with her head buried in her knees. Out of curiosity, sungmin walk towards the girl.

 

“Hello? What’s wrong?” Sungmin kneeled down and tapped the little girl’s head. The little girl lifted up her head, only to cry louder when she saw a stranger kneeling right in front of her.

 

“Please don’t cry…oppa is not a bad guy… can you tell oppa what happened?” Sungmin tried to calm the little girl down. The little girl nodded her head lightly.

 

“Umma…I got separated with umma…” The little girl cried. Sungmin nodded and look at the watch. There is still a little time left. Since the way towards the gateway is the same as the way towards the counter. Sungmin decided to bring the girl with him to report for missing case.

 

 The flight to Japan is about to take off. Please proceed to gateway 13 for immediate boarding.”

 

Kyuhyun clearly heard the announcement. Japan. Gateway 13. There is a high chance sungmin might be heading towards there now. Kyuhyun immediately ran towards the said place. On his way, he accidentally knocked onto a lady. He immediately apologized and prepared to carry on his way to the gateway but the lady grabbed kyuhyun’s arm.

 

“Young man! I lost my child! Can you help me find her?” the lady shook kyuhyun’s arms aggressively.

 

“I’m sorry madam… I’m not free now…” Kyuhyun tried to push the lady’s hands away but the lady hold on tighter.

 

“Please young man!! She is only 5 years old!” The lady raises her volume and continued to pull kyuhyun’s arms. This is attracting unnecessary attention. Kyuhyun hissed and finally give in. He brings the lady to the counter. As the lady is telling the details on how she lost her daughter to the authority while still clutching tightly on kyuhyun’s arms, kyuhyun looked around to find any familiar figure that looks like sungmin.

 

“Umma!” kyuhyun turn around when he heard that voice. He saw a little girl running towards his direction. There is someone beside the little girl. Kyuhyun glance at the person’s feet, legs, body and finally the face. Kyuhyun gasp when he saw the person’s face. It’s sungmin. Shock was written on sungmin’s face too.

 

Kyuhyun immediately ran forward and hugged sungmin tightly which cause sungmin to stumble a little.

 

“I thought I’m too late…I thought I missed you…I thought you had gone to Japan…I thought I would never see you again…” kyuhyun whispered while still hugging sungmin. Sungmin couldn’t explain the feelings he had now. Was it happiness? Or relieve? Or touched? He wasn’t sure but there is one thing he was sure, he felt good. Sungmin broke into a smile. A real and beautiful smile. Kyuhyun released himself from the hug and kissed sungmin on the lips. The kiss is sweet, sweeter than any chocolate or sweets in the world.

 

 

Kyuhyun kneeled down and hold sungmin’s hands.

 

“Kyuhyun! What are you doing! Get up!” sungmin said. Kyuhyun placed his finger on his lips, indicating sungmin to keep quiet.

 

(A/N: it might be sweeter if you play this music? :P  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd5GGvWWnzU )

“I, Cho Kyu Hyun,” Kyuhyun raise his hand, “Swear that I will never break your heart and make you cry again. No matter what happens, I will never stop holding your hands and loving you. ”

 

“Lee Sung Min, would you be my boyfriend?” kyuhyun grinned. Sungmin pulled kyuhyun up and kissed kyuhyun on his lips.

 

“That’s my answer.” Sungmin smiled. Kyuhyun smiled and hug sungmin again.

 

                                                      * * *

 

“I’m not going to let you leave my side again.” Kyuhyun whispered to sungmin as he holds sungmin’s hands.

 

“If you do it, I’ll be sure I’ll leave you no matter what.” Sungmin whispered back.

 

“You won’t.”  kyuhyun grinned.

 

“What makes you so sure?” Sungmin puffed his cheeks.

 

“Be cause you love me.” kyuhyun steal a peck on sungmin’s cheeks.

 

“Jerk!” Sungmin bite his lips to hide his smile and hit kyuhyun’s shoulder lightly.

 

“And you know what? You fell in love with a jerk.” Kyuhyun grinned happily.

 

                                                     The End.

 A/N: Ah~~ The story finally ended~ Did you guys like it? I hope so~ Thank you everyone who subscribes to this story, read this story or/and commented on this story. I appreciate it a lot, really! A big thanks to you guys!! :) I've created an account, hyukbb. In the future, i will be using that account to write story. Please do continue to support my friend (mxanimefreak) and i (hyukbb, if i have any new fanfic~) !  Thank you everyone~ Hope you guys enjoyed reading this story! Till then, good bye~ :)