I fell in love with a jerk

I fell in love with a jerk

 

Sungmin POV

 

“Class, your exams are coming. The school decided to give all of you a one month holiday so that you will have enough time to prepare for your exams! Remember, it is for preparation purpose! Do feel free to look for me during the holidays if you need any help! Okay! Class dismiss!” Miss Kim announced to the class and noises filled the classroom.

 

I don’t know whether if it was a good news…one month holiday means I won’t be seeing kyuhyun for one month. It would be even more difficult for me to talk to him. I look at kyuhyun, he still looks like the old times kyuhyun where I’m his bunny, Minnie…but now, I’m just a complete stranger for him…no..not a stranger…an invisible person should be even more correct…He doesn’t even talk to me or rather, look at me and I’m just sitting right beside him and…we’re roommates…this is like a torture for me…

 

“I’m sorry lee sung min-shi. Maybe I will feel happy if you said this to me few minutes ago. I even thought of confessing to you.”

 

He likes me…

 

“Listen, you only makes me feel disgusted. I don’t love you but I hate you!”

 

No…He liked me…Past tense…he hates me now…but I love him…I love him a lot...

 

I glance at kyuhyun for the one last time. 

 

Kyu ah…how I wish I can hug you now…

 

“Sungmin? Can you follow me to the office for a while?” someone tapped my shoulder. I raise my head, its Miss Kim. I nodded my head.

 

                                                   * * *

 

“Sungmin ah, this for kyuhyun and you.” Miss kim pass me two air tickets and two sheets of paper.

 

“To japan?! Music university school?!” I widen my eyes.

 

“Yes. Remember the time where kyuhyun went to the singing competition?” Miss kim asked and I nodded my head.

 

“Coincidentally, the principal of this school went to watch the competition. He came to me and asked for kyuhyun’s name and the writer’s name of that song. I told him it was kyuhyun and you so he offered this opportunity to let both of you to further develop your musical talents. If you agree, just fill in the form and pass it to me, I will contact the principal.” Miss Kim smiled. Kyuhyun and I…it has been so long since our names are put together…going to japan together? I doubt he will agree…

 

“Why didn’t you tell kyuhyun to come too?”

 

“kyuhyun that kid is always playing with his PSP, don’t think I don’t know, I don’t trust him to remember this kind of things. Since you guys are always sticking together and you’re more sensible, I trust you more. You can tell kyuhyun that and reminds him if he forgets!” Trust…even Miss Kim trust me…why doesn’t he trust me…sticking together…

 

“No more…” I murmured.

 

“Pardon?” Miss kim looked at me strangely. I shake my head and smiled at her.

 

“So, you can help me to tell him right?” Miss kim smiled. If I agree it means I will be able to meet kyuhyun again…maybe I will have the chance to explain to him…

 

“Yes.” I agreed.

 

“Thanks Sungmin! You may go now.” I bowed at Miss Kim and leave the office.

 

Where should I go to find him?

 

                                                           * * *

 

When I push open the dorm’s door, I saw kyuhyun packing his bag. Oh ya…today’s Friday…going home…he is already almost done with his packing. Guess he really wants to leave me as soon as possible.

 

“Kyuhyun ah, Miss Kim passed me this two air tickets. She said the principal of Japan’s Music university school offered to let us study in his school. If you agree, just fill in this form and pass it to Miss Kim.” I hand him the form and the ticket. He just took it and throws it inside his bag. Without glancing at me, he walk pass me and prepare to leave.

 

“Kyuhyun, can we talk for a while?” I grab his wrist lightly but he shakes my hand off with a great force.

 

“I don’t think we have any thing to talk about.” Kyuhyun glared at me before moving away. That cold eyes…kyu…

 

“Please!” I face his cold back and pleaded. He stopped right in front of the door.

 

“Thanks…” I smiled weakly.

 

“Just shoot out what you want to say.” He didn’t turn around, his voice is still so cold.

 

“Kyuhyun, are you going to this Japan music school?” I really want to know his answer even though I know what his answer will be…

 

“No.” Just as expected…

 

“Kyuhyun, if you really want to go, I can give out my space. You will go while I st-”

 

“Do you have anymore to say?” kyuhyun cut my words away. I can stand it anymore…why must I suffer all this cold treatment…I walk towards him and hug him from the back. I can feel kyuhyun’s body frozen.

 

“Kyu, stop all this…please…I can’t take it anymore…the one I love is really you. What you saw that day was all planned by seohyun. Please…believe me…kyu…you’re hurting me…” my tears just flow out again as I hug kyuhyun’s cold back. It no longer feels warm for me. Everything he shows to me is coldness. I’m suffocating from this coldness…

 

“So this is what you want to say?” kyuhyun hissed.

 

“Kyu…”

 

“Get your hands off me.” kyuhyun spoke coldly. Kyu…please…my heart hurts so much…please stop…

 

“Get your hands off me.” kyuhyun’s voice got louder.

 

“I said get your hands off me!!” kyuhyun shouted. He turns around and pushed me away with great force. I can’t balance myself and I fell down on the floor.

 

“I should be the one asking you to stop. Lee sung min, please, I beg you, stop all your acting! I won’t ever believe you again! Idiot.” Kyuhyun left his words and slammed the door shut. My heart is shattered once again…it shattered into even more pieces…I can’t mend it anymore...

 

End POV

 

Hi! i'm BB, the author of this ff~ kkk...erm..just suddenly feel like posting some words...Firstly,sorry for this failed update! my brain is blocked! i just can't seem to continue it... X_X sorry!! And..erm..did anyone realised that in the previous chapter, yesung still didn't return ryeowook his handphone? haha...i only realised it after posting the story...so..let's just treat it that yesung did return it! XD Also, thanks everyone for supporting my fanfic! i will revealed a little bit...'this fanfic is ending soon...' how soon? let's see... :) Lastly, happy lunar new year!!~

P.S: i'm like..speaking nonsense to myself...well, don't mind me =D have a great day!~