I fell in love with a jerk

I fell in love with a jerk

 

“What?! Sungmin said he wants to give up?! Are you sure he said that?” eunhyuk raised his eyebrow.

 

“He did. I was shocked too. I seriously don’t know what’s wrong with him…” yesung folded his arms. Both of them are inside the library talking about sungmin. Yesung thinks that it is weird for sungmin to say that kind of words so he decided to talk with eunhyuk.

 

“Do you think kyuhyun told him something?” Yesung suggested.

“I don’t think so…I swear kyuhyun likes sungmin! How would he say that kind of things to sungmin…hyung…I think it would be best if you could go talk with kyuhyun.” Eunhyuk look at yesung sincerely.

 

“Fine. I will go find kyuhyun now.” Yesung stood up and leave the library to find kyuhyun.

 

                                                          * * *

Kyuhyun POV

 

“kyuhyun! Can we talk for a while?” I heard someone calling me. When I turn around, I saw yesung hyung looking at me.

 

“Sure.” I nodded my head. Yesung hyung brought me to a quiet place before opening his mouth.

 

“kyuhyun, do you like sungmin?” yesung hyungstare at me with a stern look.

 

“Huh?!” what’s with the question?!

 

“I said, do you like sungmin?” Yesung hyung asked again.

 

“Why are y-”

 

“Just answer me!” yesung hyung cut my words. He looks so different from usual. The current him is more like a hyung than usual.

 

“Yes…I like sungmin. Why are you asking me this?”

 

“Do you know sungmin like you too?” yesung raise his eyebrow and I nodded.

 

“I don’t know what has gotten into sungmin. Yesterday, he told me that he is giving up on you. He thinks that ryeowook suits you more. I was wondering if someone said those words to him.” Yesung hyung folded his arms. Give up on me? No! He can’t! It must be seohyun!

 

“kyuhyun, I don’t care who told sungmin those stupid things. I just want you to answer me this. Are you going to confess to sungmin? I don’t think sungmin is in the state to do that. I really hope both of you can get together. Sungmin really loves you a lot.” Yesung hyung looked at me. He is right. I should confess. This can’t drag anymore.

 

“I know what I’m going to do. I will confess to him.”

 

“Good. I trust you to protect sungmin. If you dare to hurt him, you’re dead.” Yesung hyung smiled. I smiled at him.

 

“gotta leave. You faster go and confess to sungmin! I believe he is in the classroom now.” I nodded and yesung hyung turn around and walk away.

“Thanks! Hyung.” I shouted to yesung hyung and he smiled at me. Before I confess to sungmin, I have to find seohyun first.

 

End POV

 

                                                     * * *

 

Seo hyun POV

 

“seohyun!” I heard a familiar voice behind me. It is kyuhyun’s voice!
 

“kyuhyun! I can’t believe you came to find me!” I smiled a bright smile.

 

“I came here to tell you stop talking nonsense to sungmin. I know you must be the one who told sungmin ryeowook suits me more. Stop all your rubbish.” Kyuhyun glare at me. So…he came because of sungmin?! It’s that lee sungmin again!

 

“kyuhyun. You should know. I love you! I really lo-”

 

“But I don’t love you! The one I love is sungmin! It will always be sungmin!” kyuhyun shouted at me. How dare he to shout at me.

 

“ky-”

 

“Just stop all your rubbish! I will confess to sungmin now!” kyuhyun left his words and went off.

 

“Lee sungmin…Lee sungmin… It is always Lee SungMin…I won’t let both of you get together.” I smirked.

 

  End POV

 

                                                          * * *

Sungmin POV

 

I was sitting on the floor inside my classroom when seohyun came in to drag me out.

 

“What are you doing?!” I pulled my hand out from her grab. Before she even replied me, she slapped me.

 

“Stupid bastard! Do you think kyuhyun will be with you?! Stop dreaming! I won’t let that to happen! You really got my nerves… Lee sungmin…Can’t you just leave kyuhyun?! Stop snatching kyuhyun from me!” she shouted. I can still feel my right cheek burning. What is the situation now?

 

“seoh-”

 

“Shut the up! You won’t get together with kyuhyun.” She smirked. Before I even understand her words, she slapped herself before hugging me and kissed me right on the lips. What the hell is that?! I immediately pushed her off which makes her fell right on the ground.

 

“wh-”

 

“Stop sungmin! Stop! Please! I don’t love you! I said I love kyuhyun! Even if you hurt me, my feelings for kyuhyun will never change! Don’t force me to have relationship with you!” seohyun shouted and she seems to be very afraid of me. What’s wrong with her?! What’s the situation now?!

 

“Lee sung min?” I heard kyuhyun’s voice ringing behind me. I turn and saw kyuhyun looking straight into my eyes. The flowers he is holding on fell onto the floor. So, this is all seohyun’s scheme!! She knew kyuhyun will come! She plans it all!  no..kyu…

 

“k-kyu...it’s not like that!” I run towards him and stop right in front of him. He glares at me with his pair of cold eyes. His eyes no longer show gentleness. I can only feel coldness from his eyes.

 

“I can’t believe you are this kind of people…” he smirk and storm off.

 

“No wait! Kyu!” I went off to chase him.

 

“kyu!” I grabbed his hand. He stops walking and pushed my hand away from his.

 

“It’s kyuhyun. You don’t deserve to call me kyu.” He glared at me. I can feel my eyes welled with tears and my heart shattering into pieces.

 

“kyu…”

 

“I said it’s kyuhyun!!” he shouted at me. Tears start to slide down to my cheeks.

 

“kyuhyun…please…it’s not like what you have seen! The one I love…is you! I love you! Please! Believe me! ” I pleaded again as I grabbed his arms. He glared at me with a disgusted look and pushed me to the ground. I fell right on the ground and my hand got cut by a small piece of glass on the floor. It hurts…but my heart hurts more…

 

“I’m sorry lee sung min-shi. Maybe I will feel happy if you said this to me few minutes ago. I even thought of confessing to you. How stupid am I…your acting is good huh…listen, you only makes me feel disgusted. I don’t love you but I hate you!” kyuhyun smirk and glare at me for the one last time before walking away. Kyu…please...I clutch my left chest with my injured hand. Yes, my hand is bleeding…but my heart is bleeding more…

 

End POV